• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card random CIBIL hit

Tazact

TF Select
Hello folks.
Couple of days ago got email from CIBIL about credit enquiry hit by SBI card.However haven't applied for any new card or LE. Raised the concern to SBI Card asking for the reason behind CIBIL hit . Following response was provided.
What is it all about & possible future outcome ?
Did any one experience the same ?
(Holding SimplyClick & IRCTC)

Attachments

• 20240723_135249.webp
    20240723_135249.webp
    508.2 KB · Views: 280
Hello folks.
Couple of days ago got email from CIBIL about credit enquiry hit by SBI card.However haven't applied for any new card or LE. Raised the concern to SBI Card asking for the reason behind CIBIL hit . Following response was provided.
Could anyone figure out?
Mail them asking for the exact reason. If no response. Mail to PNO. Also try calling them on the helpline number.
Last resort, RBI OB.
Wait for others' suggestions as well.

This seems like a random reply that have given and it doesn't speak about cibil enquiry, but speaks about the reporting of delayed payments to cibil. I think you should escalate to PNO or since you have got response already which is unsatisfactory just reach out to Honourable RBI Ombudsman. Cibil enquiry like this should be dealt strongly.

SBI has launched a campaign to provide a secondary RuPay card to all existing visa n MasterCard holders in their app under benefit section

It generally gives SBI SIMPLY SAVE OR BPCL card, the option is already provided in their app,
If you by mistake click apply now CIBIL is going to hit

Hello folks.
yes same problem i get many times on my cibil enquiry. I know how this happened one day i am walking in a mall and a sbicard employee aproach me to get a card and i apply after that got rejected but the next month he reapply without consent for like three months ( A employee opened up a info after franking him that they do this with their own/fake numbers to reapply card with same PAN card number.) i mailed their(sbicard) official mail id but get a random reply. Here is a Screnshot of 3 regular months applications done bye him. My CIBIL get f**ked by him.😭😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-24-17-19-18-35_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-17-19-18-35_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.webp
    313.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2024-07-24-17-19-26-06_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-17-19-26-06_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.webp
    324.3 KB · Views: 22
yes same problem i get many times on my cibil enquiry. I know how this happened one day i am walking in a mall and a sbicard employee aproach me to get a card and i apply after that got rejected but the next month he reapply without consent for like three months ( A employee opened up a info after franking him that they do this with their own/fake numbers to reapply card with same PAN card number.) i mailed their(sbicard) official mail id but get a random reply. Here is a Screnshot of 3 regular months applications done bye him. My CIBIL get f**ked by him.😭😭
This is horrible

Same thing happening with me my sbi card was rejected due to verification failed in 2022 since then i could not get the card now day after day i get the email letter of regret, every month 2 to 3 enquiry of sbi are shown not able to understand how to remove them

Back