• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi card team has gone to deep sleep......[ regarding sbi cashback card application]

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied on 13th sept...

Vkyc and esign and 1st verification call...all on 19th sept after complaint to customer care...

AFter that...no communication....no sms..no email...no calls......status on online tracking shows...ur card is being processed....

MAny people,s card got delivered still the status showing application in process....so not a reliable way to track....

Applied for cashback card on 2 October via sprint website ,already having another SBI CC which i got in July so applied after 3 month cooldown period.

After applying it asked me few additional details which i filled and after that application was moved to processing.

4 th October for received a call for details verification and video KYC(as physical KYC was not possible in my location)

On 5 received call and msg regarding Digital signatures of form.

1 more call for company details and roles verification.

On 6th received msg that wait for 11 days to process your application.

Now i can see a new card added in SBI card application with 29k limit.

Waiting for delivery of the card.

Applied for cashback card on 2 October via sprint website ,already having another SBI CC which i got in July so applied after 3 month cooldown period.

After applying it asked me few additional details which i filled and after that application was moved to processing.

4 th October for received a call for details verification and video KYC(as physical KYC was not possible in my location)

All the steps were done for me and got 11 days mesage on 5th Oct.
but i cant see the card being added on the app yet

I think that's one of the fastest approval for this card, atleast what I have seen.

Applied on 13th sept...

Vkyc and esign and 1st verification call...all on 19th sept after complaint to customer care...

AFter that...no communication....no sms..no email...no calls......status on online tracking shows...ur card is being processed....

MAny people,s card got delivered still the status showing application in process....so not a reliable way to track....
I'm in a dilemma, because I want this card but getting SBI card even for existing customers is not easy. So many formalities, calls and verification.

I'm in a dilemma, because I want this card but getting SBI card even for existing customers is not easy. So many formalities, calls and verification.
Apply in dec or in feb... When there is no sales... As in jan there will be sales......and in march since its last month for 1st year free cashback card. People will again flood them

3 months will complete on 15th of October after my 2nd card approval and I'll apply through Sprint on 16th if it got approved then good if it asked for further details then I'll stop the application.
But sbi wont stop they will call for kyc... U just do vkyc and esign of documents.. And wait.... U will already get cibil hit.. So why to waste it... Currently very less physical verification happenjng due to loads of application...

No, had vkyc and a verification call, then nesl esign emails. And I just got this now...

Your SBI Card Application xxx will be processed within 9 working days. Please keep this App. no. for future reference. You can check your application status at www.sbicard.com
Ok. Thanks.

I just got BPCL in July and i can again apply for new card on 16th of October. I already had SimplyClick. This won't be an issue? Right?

Received my physical card today and the whole process has taken 14 days.

i applied on 17th sept. customer care folks are saying limit has been generated on my card and all the verification is done. due to some issue it is not shipped yet😅

Back