• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi card team has gone to deep sleep......[ regarding sbi cashback card application]

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied on 13th sept...

Vkyc and esign and 1st verification call...all on 19th sept after complaint to customer care...

AFter that...no communication....no sms..no email...no calls......status on online tracking shows...ur card is being processed....

MAny people,s card got delivered still the status showing application in process....so not a reliable way to track....

My 11th card is now sbi cashback card finally after 46 days , received this message today, got call ftom sbi on record line but she couldn't heard me , Dear Cardholder, your credit card has been approved and will reach you in 7 working days. To download and view your signed application form, click here . You can manage your account online at www.sbicard.com - SBI Card

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027_094932_SBI Card.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027_094932_SBI Card.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20221027_094908_SBI Card.png
    Screenshot_20221027_094908_SBI Card.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 56
My 11th card is now sbi cashback card finally after 46 days , received this message today, got call ftom sbi on record line but she couldn't heard me , Dear Cardholder, your credit card has been approved and will reach you in 7 working days. To download and view your signed application form, click here . You can manage your account online at www.sbicard.com - SBI Card
congratulations

Back