• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Ultimate Guide | All SBI Cards | Best SBI credit card

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., is a pure play credit card company and payment solutions provider in India. SBI Card was launched in October 1998.

SBI Card Credit Card Portfolio (Complete)-
  1. SBI Card Elite
  2. SBI Card Pulse
  3. Doctor's SBI Card (In association with IMA)
  4. SBI Card Elite Advantage (FD Based)
  5. Doctor's SBI Card
  6. SBI Card Prime
  7. Aditya Birla SBI Card Select
  8. Aditya Birla SBI Card
  9. Ola Money SBI Card
  10. Apollo SBI Card
  11. SBI Card Prime Advantage
  12. Tata Platinum Card
  13. Tata Titanium Card
  14. Paytm SBI Card Select
  15. Paytm SBI Card
  16. Nature's Basket SBI Card Elite
  17. Nature's Basket SBI Card
  18. FabIndia SBI Card Select
  19. FabIndia SBI Card
  20. Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card Prime
  21. Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card Select
  22. Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card
  23. Max SBI Card Prime
  24. Max SBI Card Select
  25. Max SBI Card
  26. Spar SBI Card Prime
  27. Spar SBI Card Select
  28. Spar SBI Card
  29. SimplyCLICK SBI Card
  30. SimplySave SBI Card
  31. FBB SBI Styleup card
  32. Central SBI Select + Card
  33. Central SBI Select Card
  34. SBI Card Unnati
  35. SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card
  36. SimplySave Advantage SBI Card
  37. Shaurya SBI Card
  38. Shaurya Select SBI Card
  39. BPCL SBI Card Octane
  40. BPCL SBI Card
  41. IRCTC SBI Card Premier
  42. IRCTC SBI Card (On RuPay Platform)
  43. IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
  44. Club Vistara SBI Card Prime
  45. Club Vistara SBI Card
  46. Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
  47. Etihad Guest SBI Card
  48. Yatra SBI Card
  49. Air India SBI Signature Card
  50. Air India SBI Platinum Card
  51. Delhi Metro SBI Card
  52. UCO Bank SBI Card Elite
  53. UCO Bank SBI Card Prime
  54. UCO Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  55. Central Bank Of India SBI Elite Card
  56. Central Bank Of India SBI Card Prime
  57. Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card
  58. Citi Union Bank SBI Card Prime
  59. Citi Union Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  60. Allahabad Bank SBI Card Elite
  61. Allahabad Bank SBI Card Prime
  62. Allahabad Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  63. Karnataka Bank SBI Card Prime
  64. Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySave Card
  65. South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Card
  66. South Indian Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  67. KVB SBI Signature Card
  68. KVB SBI Platinum Card
  69. KVB SBI Card
  70. SBI Card Prime Business
  71. SBI Card Elite Business
This is the complete list of credit cards offered by SBI Card. Here I'm listing some most used SBI Cards with their Fees, Reward System & few more details.
SBI Cards Ultimate List by Tehchnofino.png
Now, you can check this list and pick the best credit card for you according to your uses and requirements.

HI @TechnoFino ,

Thanks for sharing. I just got Prime card, I have 2 doubts could you please help .

1. How long do we need to wait for the welcome voucher after paying joining fee
2. When will we get pizza hut voucher after achieving the milestone, immediately or after the quarter ?

Thanks in advance
For both 1 and 2 they mostly arrive within a week

Reactions: ARV
after fee payment and after reaching milestones.
It has also happened to me that I was not given a milestone coupon once. After calling customer care, I received it immediately.

My experience with SBI Credit Cards so far...
I never had a credit card until last year. An agent from home branch called me sometime in September, 2021 and offered FYF card of my choice based on my salary account with SBI. So I visited the branch and decided to apply for Prime Pro as my first credit card. The application process was fast and paperless but the card took almost 3 weeks to be delivered. Soon I found that the agent had activated auto payment from bank account without my consent...which I had to undo by filling up a physical form. But the main problem was this Prime Pro card has pathetic reward rate and practically defeats the purpose of using a credit card. So I called CC to cancel it, but the lady on the other side offered 10000 reward points which is equal to Rs 2500 statement credit....

In Jan, 2022 the app was showing offer for a SimplyClick Card (paid). Again it was very smooth process and I could use the eCard almost immediately.

In April, I flipped the Prime Pro card to SBI BPCL one which gives decent value back for fuel.
By this time I had completed 6 months of credit card and credit scores are now generated. Applied for some other cards and SimplyClick is not so useful now. Finally closed this card in July.

In September, app is again showing offer for SimplyClick and CC persons calling every day to get this card. When I enquired if I can get Cashback card, she said SimplyClick is more rewarding than Cashback card! On 3rd Sept, applied online for Cashback Card (Sprint) and completed physical kyc...CIBIL enquiry done twice. On 13th, got call from central office which was disconnected barely after I could confirm my name. On 14th (today), Cashback card is visible in app, can be used online now. Only downside is ridiculously low limit provided.

Thats it...sorry for the long post.

My experience with SBI Credit Cards so far...
I never had a credit card until last year. An agent from home branch called me sometime in September, 2021 and offered FYF card of my choice based on my salary account with SBI. So I visited the branch and decided to apply for Prime Pro as my first credit card. The application process was fast and paperless but the card took almost 3 weeks to be delivered. Soon I found that the agent had activated auto payment from bank account without my consent...which I had to undo by filling up a physical form. But the main problem was this Prime Pro card has pathetic reward rate and practically defeats the purpose of using a credit card. So I called CC to cancel it, but the lady on the other side offered 10000 reward points which is equal to Rs 2500 statement credit....

In Jan, 2022 the app was showing offer for a SimplyClick Card (paid). Again it was very smooth process and I could use the eCard almost immediately.

In April, I flipped the Prime Pro card to SBI BPCL one which gives decent value back for fuel.
By this time I had completed 6 months of credit card and credit scores are now generated. Applied for some other cards and SimplyClick is not so useful now. Finally closed this card in July.

In September, app is again showing offer for SimplyClick and CC persons calling every day to get this card. When I enquired if I can get Cashback card, she said SimplyClick is more rewarding than Cashback card! On 3rd Sept, applied online for Cashback Card (Sprint) and completed physical kyc...CIBIL enquiry done twice. On 13th, got call from central office which was disconnected barely after I could confirm my name. On 14th (today), Cashback card is visible in app, can be used online now. Only downside is ridiculously low limit provided.

Thats it...sorry for the long post.
How much points you gain in cibil report each month....

My only use of an sbi card is in the Flipkart Amazon occasional sale 10% discounts, I currently hold the TATA Titanium one, but I don't like paying annual fee for this. Is there a cheaper option available? maybe a RuPay one as RuPay also giving good offers recently.
P.S. - please don't suggest IRCTC one , I read the t&c and redemption process of IRCTC loyalty program is absolute garbage

SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., is a pure play credit card company and payment solutions provider in India. SBI Card was launched in October 1998.

SBI Card Credit Card Portfolio (Complete)-
  1. SBI Card Elite
  2. SBI Card Pulse
  3. Doctor's SBI Card (In association with IMA)
  4. SBI Card Elite Advantage (FD Based)
  5. Doctor's SBI Card
  6. SBI Card Prime
  7. Aditya Birla SBI Card Select
  8. Aditya Birla SBI Card
  9. Ola Money SBI Card
  10. Apollo SBI Card
  11. SBI Card Prime Advantage
  12. Tata Platinum Card
  13. Tata Titanium Card
  14. Paytm SBI Card Select
  15. Paytm SBI Card
  16. Nature's Basket SBI Card Elite
  17. Nature's Basket SBI Card
  18. FabIndia SBI Card Select
  19. FabIndia SBI Card
  20. Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card Prime
  21. Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card Select
  22. Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card
  23. Max SBI Card Prime
  24. Max SBI Card Select
  25. Max SBI Card
  26. Spar SBI Card Prime
  27. Spar SBI Card Select
  28. Spar SBI Card
  29. SimplyCLICK SBI Card
  30. SimplySave SBI Card
  31. FBB SBI Styleup card
  32. Central SBI Select + Card
  33. Central SBI Select Card
  34. SBI Card Unnati
  35. SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card
  36. SimplySave Advantage SBI Card
  37. Shaurya SBI Card
  38. Shaurya Select SBI Card
  39. BPCL SBI Card Octane
  40. BPCL SBI Card
  41. IRCTC SBI Card Premier
  42. IRCTC SBI Card (On RuPay Platform)
  43. IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
  44. Club Vistara SBI Card Prime
  45. Club Vistara SBI Card
  46. Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
  47. Etihad Guest SBI Card
  48. Yatra SBI Card
  49. Air India SBI Signature Card
  50. Air India SBI Platinum Card
  51. Delhi Metro SBI Card
  52. UCO Bank SBI Card Elite
  53. UCO Bank SBI Card Prime
  54. UCO Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  55. Central Bank Of India SBI Elite Card
  56. Central Bank Of India SBI Card Prime
  57. Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card
  58. Citi Union Bank SBI Card Prime
  59. Citi Union Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  60. Allahabad Bank SBI Card Elite
  61. Allahabad Bank SBI Card Prime
  62. Allahabad Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  63. Karnataka Bank SBI Card Prime
  64. Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySave Card
  65. South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Card
  66. South Indian Bank SimplySave SBI Card
  67. KVB SBI Signature Card
  68. KVB SBI Platinum Card
  69. KVB SBI Card
  70. SBI Card Prime Business
  71. SBI Card Elite Business
This is the complete list of credit cards offered by SBI Card. Here I'm listing some most used SBI Cards with their Fees, Reward System & few more details.
View attachment 3652
Now, you can check this list and pick the best credit card for you according to your uses and requirements.
If I already have one SBI Card and apply for another will I get another CIBIL hit ?
is there any way to avoid the CIBIL enquiry ?

Visit bpcl pump which is in list of sbi bpcl card.....you will find their agents who filled all requirements...
Applied on 17th October, submitted docs on 19th, received 11days message on 20th and 21days message on 31st, no update after that. Another agent called last week and asked for PAN no. which I didn’t share fearing there would be another hard enquiry in CIBIL and shared only the application number. It shows your application is being processed when I tracked in their website.

Now how long should I wait?

Applied on 17th October, submitted docs on 19th, received 11days message on 20th and 21days message on 31st, no update after that. Another agent called last week and asked for PAN no. which I didn’t share fearing there would be another hard enquiry in CIBIL and shared only the application number. It shows your application is being processed when I tracked in their website.

Now how long should I wait?just time consuming process starts.....
Don't apply again....
My cibil score down by 40 points in repeated application.....
Wait for VKyc....
And keep in touch with agent....

Back