• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cards - Avail New Card & LE Offer available in the App. Check yours !

Less than 20%. Card started with 2L in 2019. This is 4th time LE is offered. Past ones were very low. Now after updating profile in June and yearly inccome and other info. completely, I first get cashback approved and now this LE. Seems like SBI cards is finally following customer's profile on SBI Bank closely. But not sure.
So,it seems there is now a link was established between SBI Bank and SBI Cards customer profile data!!
Before, they both were not talking to each other as per other cusotmers reports..
Note: I don't have a SBI SB account.

So,it seems there is now a link was established between SBI Bank and SBI Cards customer profile data!!
Before, they both were not talking to each other as per other cusotmers reports..
Note: I don't have a SBI SB account.
yes, I think the bond is established btwn them
Also, we can see that they r offering cc through their netbanking and YONO

Reactions: SSV
Just yesterday got a LE offer of 3X on My SBI simplyclick. From 3.5 to 10.5L now. I wanted it for Cashback card but as it is new, have to wait for any LE. Using it 75% now. I will take this LE on SimplyClick frist and then ask for limit transfer by calling CC.
Can you share a screenshot of this offer + your current credit limit of your simplyclick card after hiding personal details. I am asking these because as per customer care simplyclick is a gold lvl card in sbi and for gold cards max limit is 5 lac.

Back