• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cards Charges 30rs for 1 PAISE outstanding. Be alert while paying bill.

prem2311

TF Select
Hi All ;)

My November bill for the BPCL card is 21,422.99. But it was rounded off to 21,423.

bpcl fin nov.png
I paid through PAYTM bill payment. It automatically fetches the bill as 21,422.99. I didn't verify with my statement and I paid with trust of PAYTM :sneaky:

In the bill it was 21423rs.

For that 1 PAISA, They have charged around 30 rs in my next statement.

sbi bpcl fin edited.png

I mailed them the same. They have sent me Terms and conditions copy to me. :mad:

SBI cards + PAYTM are building the NEXT GEN AI to take India to 1930 PAISA world. Be Ready :cool:

Last edited:

prem2311

TF Select
So you can just call and request for reversal or
Do it via mailbox in App. There is dedicated option there for reversal of charges
I mailed them and got a copy of terms and conditions as a reply which i posted earlier. I asked to look again through mail box. Otherwise going to escalate if I get the same reply again

prem2311

TF Select
So you can just call and request for reversal or
Do it via mailbox in App. There is dedicated option there for reversal of charges
Actually this happened for 2 to 3 times in my other card whenever i used pay through Paytm. I raised reversal request through mail box for that card also. Waiting for the reply.

Sleepyk

TF Buzz
For that 1 PAISA, They have charged around 30 rs in my next statement

Not at all surprised that SBI cards would pull such shenanigans.
This is one of the reasons I always paid 1rs more than the statement, when I was still actively using my SBI Simpliclick. Because a few times when I paid my exact statement amount, the amount that got reflected was a rupee or 90 paise so less.

And when I closed my SBI Prime card I paid 7rs or so over the due amount just for the sake of my peace my mind. I can still see it in the SBI cards app.

Anyway I feel they are a textbook predatory company and I am eventually closing both my current cards with them.