• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cards Charges 30rs for 1 PAISE outstanding. Be alert while paying bill.

prem2311

TF Select
Hi All 😉

My November bill for the BPCL card is 21,422.99. But it was rounded off to 21,423.

bpcl fin nov.png
I paid through PAYTM bill payment. It automatically fetches the bill as 21,422.99. I didn't verify with my statement and I paid with trust of PAYTM 😏

In the bill it was 21423rs.

For that 1 PAISA, They have charged around 30 rs in my next statement.

sbi bpcl fin edited.png

I mailed them the same. They have sent me Terms and conditions copy to me. 😡

SBI cards + PAYTM are building the NEXT GEN AI to take India to 1930 PAISA world. Be Ready 😎

Last edited:
Bro these are all hidden ways bank and third party apps survive
Being a consumer its our fate
Just wanted to share a similar scenario in one of my HDFC Bank card i got bill last month 56788.43 paid in their app it took rounded 56788 and didn’t allowed extra so i paid it and from ICICI i paid 1 rupee for same card to avoid CIBIL compliance lol
U know for this 1rupee ICICI charged 2.95/- extra as imps charges☹️
Anyway still i feel good about CIBIL and got a feel i put some 2rupee coin to a roadside beggar here this **ck bank
I think you are over complicating things.
In case of any bank, whatever amount is mentioned in TOTAL DUE section in the statement, is what you've to pay.
Look at your HDFC bank statement pdf, usually they round off to nearest rupee value.
(Some banks show amount in decimals, while few other round off to higher rupee value)

You only need to pay the TOTAL DUE AMOUNT mentioned in statement pdf, sms alert, email alert from bank.

(I fail to understand how people are so "busy" that they can't even look at the email/sms/app of the bank for due amount. For sure people on this forum are not CEOs, CFOs etc.... People must've 5 mins free time once or twice a month to just read SMS/EMail receveid from the bank. )

I think you are over complicating things.
In case of any bank, whatever amount is mentioned in TOTAL DUE section in the statement, is what you've to pay.
Look at your HDFC bank statement pdf, usually they round off to nearest rupee value.
(Some banks show amount in decimals, while few other round off to higher rupee value)

You only need to pay the TOTAL DUE AMOUNT mentioned in statement pdf, sms alert, email alert from bank.

(I fail to understand how people are so "busy" that they can't even look at the email/sms/app of the bank for due amount. For sure people on this forum are not CEOs, CFOs etc.... People must've 5 mins free time once or twice a month to just read SMS/EMail receveid from the bank. )
Sure will keep an eye on TDA once i get statements

Hi All 😉

My November bill for the BPCL card is 21,422.99. But it was rounded off to 21,423.

View attachment 38695
I paid through PAYTM bill payment. It automatically fetches the bill as 21,422.99. I didn't verify with my statement and I paid with trust of PAYTM 😏

In the bill it was 21423rs.

For that 1 PAISA, They have charged around 30 rs in my next statement.

View attachment 38696

I mailed them the same. They have sent me Terms and conditions copy to me. 😡

SBI cards + PAYTM are building the NEXT GEN AI to take India to 1930 PAISA world. Be Ready 😎
Hi
Can you dm

Back