• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI cash back card : Laughable limits provided

Sak911

TF Buzz
Hi,
I applied for cash back card through sprint a week ago.

The reason I went thorough sprint was that offline process was not working for cash back card.

When I received call from SBI customer care , they told me Iwaa pre approved for the card and my limit will be between 1.8 to 2.3 lakhs.

Now that the verification is complete, I was able to access details through WhatsApp service

And I see that the limit provided is just 20k which is ridiculous!

I don’t know whom to complain.
Can I cancel the card without activating ?

Or any other method to increase limit ?

You can raise request for LE through the app itself. Why do they want a letter?
No option available in the app. Also they confirmed request can only be made post 6 months.

Citing reasons for low limit as documents provided during application. Sprint requires no documents so the whole thing is a mess. I feel like escalating it.

10k credit limit is just useless you cannot do anything with it 😑

Cashback is my first SBI card with a limit of 20k. So can I apply for another SBI card and hope that I get a higher limit and eventually transfer the limit and close the new card?

Or is there a cooldown period to apply for another SBI card?
@TechnoFino

Cashback is my first SBI card with a limit of 20k. So can I apply for another SBI card and hope that I get a higher limit and eventually transfer the limit and close the new card?

Or is there a cooldown period to apply for another SBI card?
@TechnoFino
you can apply for another credit after and transfer limit, yea... wait 90 days and then apply.

Back