• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cash Back Card

PrabhuP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding Amazon Pay ICICI card and with out Prime Membership on where i have applied the credit card. So i am getting only 3% cash back.
Also i am holding Flipkart Axis bank card too and Holding 3 Axis cards(Myzone, FK, Airtel).

Is it better to take SBI Cash back card and Use it on Amazon and Flipkart purchases and Close FK/Myzone and get ACE card?

Keep both Amazon and Flipkart card because SBI Cashback card is not reliable when it comes to giving the only thing back 😂 that is the CB. Get the CB Card and try with small transactions first and if you get the CB, then make a bigger transaction. You may cancel Myzone and get Ace against it.

Keep both Amazon and Flipkart card because SBI Cashback card is not reliable when it comes to giving the only thing back 😂 that is the CB. Get the CB Card and try with small transactions first and if you get the CB, then make a bigger transaction. You may cancel Myzone and get Ace against it.
Thank you fro prompt reply and suggestion.

I am holding Amazon Pay ICICI card and with out Prime Membership on where i have applied the credit card. So i am getting only 3% cash back.
Also i am holding Flipkart Axis bank card too and Holding 3 Axis cards(Myzone, FK, Airtel).

Is it better to take SBI Cash back card and Use it on Amazon and Flipkart purchases and Close FK/Myzone and get ACE card?
Get HDFC millennia instead for use on Amazon and Flipkart.

MYZONE if LTF keep it as it gives 40% discount on Swiggy Food and BOGO on Paytm Movies.

Close Flipkart Axis only,

after getting HDFC millennia

and Take Axis Ace only if your Utility Bill Requirements are not fulfiled by Axis Airtel

MYZONE if LTF keep it as it gives 40% discount on Swiggy Food and BOGO on Paytm Movies.

and Take Axis Ace only if your Utility Bill Requirements are not fulfiled by Axis Airtel
I already have HDFC Millennia, But it does have cap of 1000rs (max 20k spend in Flipkart/Amazon), But SBI Cash back card gives cap of 5000rs. Enlight me if i am missing some trick :( .

I already have HDFC Millennia, But it does have cap of 1000rs (max 20k spend in Flipkart/Amazon), But SBI Cash back card gives cap of 5000rs. Enlight me if i am missing some trick :( .
Rs.20k worth shopping per month is not enough for you on Millennia?

Do you You throw your Apparels after one time use and purchase new every month ?

Am I missing anything like Smell of Manufacturered Spends or Commercial Spends ?

Rs.20k worth shopping per month is not enough for you on Millennia?

Do you You throw your Apparels after one time use and purchase new every month ?

Am I missing anything like Smell of Manufacturered Spends or Commercial Spends ?
I am using 10k smart buy voucher from Smartbuy excluding that i have just remaining 10k to reach the cap. So thought of getting SBI cashback card for purchases. or smart buy vouchers not comes under 1000 CB points?

Also is there any way to track the HDFC Cash back like in Axis Airtel they are providing reward point detail for each transactions.

I am using 10k smart buy voucher from Smartbuy excluding that i have just remaining 10k to reach the cap. So thought of getting SBI cashback card for purchases. or smart buy vouchers not comes under 1000 CB points?

Also is there any way to track the HDFC Cash back like in Axis Airtel they are providing reward point detail for each transactions.
Smartbuy 5% and 5% as per card features are seperate.

Millennia is sufficient for shopping Purposes.

In monthly statement millenia shows Smartbuy Cashback Summary as well as Cash Points Summary

As of my understanding, buying 10k Amazon Voucher from Smart buy will give 1000 Cashback.
and
In amazon 10k Amazon Voucher from Amazon will give me 5% - 500 rs and 10k Shopping will give me 500 rs.

So total i can get 1000+500+500 = 2000 CB points?

As of my understanding, buying 10k Amazon Voucher from Smart buy will give 1000 Cashback.
and
In amazon 10k Amazon Voucher from Amazon will give me 5% - 500 rs and 10k Shopping will give me 500 rs.

So total i can get 1000+500+500 = 2000 CB points?

Smartbuy Vouchers 5% CashBack upto 1000 is credited as direct Statement credit after txn settlement.
For Smartbuy Vouchers Purchases you will recive additional 1% upto 1000 cash points also next month first week.

For Direct Purchases on Amazon/Fipkart you will receive only 5% cash Points upto 1000 in the First week of next Month

Smartbuy Vouchers 5% CashBack upto 1000 is credited as direct Statement credit after txn settlement.
For Smartbuy Vouchers Purchases you will recive additional 1% upto 1000 cash points also next month first week.

For Direct Purchases on Amazon/Fipkart you will receive only 5% cash Points upto 1000 in the First week of next Month
Max Limit on Smart buy Amazon voucher is 10000 (500-1%&GST) Points right?.Whats the max limit for smart buy cashback.

Also Buying Amazon Vouchers directly from Amazon will earn 5% ?

thank you for taking time and clarifying.

Is it possible to get 4 th card from Axis, I have 3 cards already(FK, Airtel, MyZone) .

Holding ICCI APay and FK axis in separate way is better if sometimes you vouch for appliance more than 20k since there is no capping
millennia is only better if your spending are less

Thank you .. It make sense.
If HDFC is running 10% offer at that time then you would not mind 5% capping and happily pay with 10% Instant Discount.
and 1000 as Reward Points

Usually we buy Appliances when there is some Bank instant discount available or during a Sale, Unless it is urgent.

Offline also Offers keep running and sometimes it gives good value.

I bought a Refrigerator at net 23k from Vijay Sajes, Regular online Price of that Fridges is Around 32k at Amazon and Flipkart. Even After Bank Discount and Platform Specifc extra Cashback/discount Price reduced to 29k-30k but offline I grabbed it at net 23k i.e, at a difference of around 7k.

Last edited:
If HDFC is running 10% offer at that time then you would not mind 5% capping and happily pay with 10% Instant Discount.

Usually we buy Appliances when there is some Bank instant discount available or during a Sale, Unless it is urgent.

I bought a Refrigerator at net 23k from Vijay Sajes, Regular online Price of that Fridges is Around 32k at Amazon and Flipkart. Even After Bank Discount and Platform Specifc extra Cashback/discount Price refuced to 29k-30k but offline I grabbed it at net 23k.
Yes, I am planning to utilize the HDFC Millennia for most of my online spend.

I bought a Refrigerator at net 23k from Vijay Sajes, Regular online Price of that Fridges is Around 32k at Amazon and Flipkart. Even After Bank Discount and Platform Specifc extra Cashback/discount Price reduced to 29k-30k but offline I grabbed it at net 23k i.e, at a difference of around 7k.
++1 i got TV for lesser price than online

Back