• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback approved a day before Magnus devaluation!

Hisoka

TF Ace
Finally after 4th try, my SBI Cashback application got approved instantly. I applied in September, Jan, April but got rejected every time. I just got a feeling that I should apply for this card and then…

The very next day the Magnus got devalued lol! Maybe SBI wanted me to apply for Magnus and use it before it gets trash 😌

5k/month capping is still decent along with the joining fees

Goodbye Magnus, Welcome Cashback!

Attachments

• IMG_3740.png
    IMG_3740.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 93
Why? This is very common time for transactions. Why would they think it’s suspicious
Because this is SBI! 😂 It happened to me a few days ago, and it was a transaction I had done several times on the same site. It's not just me; it has happened to quite a few people in our forum. Normally, they would trigger a call from their end, and you just have to confirm that the transaction was done by you. However, if you miss the call or don't receive it, the only way to unblock the card is by calling customer care. 😂

Your CashBack card will have maximum chances of approval if you do not hold any credit card from SBI currently. Apply through sprint portal for instant card approval.
as I said, I already hold a 3yr old SBI card. looking for another card. was checking if I can get it without any CIBIL enquiry. and I am sure my card will be approved if I apply.

as I said, I already hold a 3yr old SBI card. looking for another card. was checking if I can get it without any CIBIL enquiry. and I am sure my card will be approved if I apply.
I think one more inquiry won't hurt your CIBIL. If utilisation ls less and payments are on time then even with 2-3 inquiries CIBIL hardly drops.

Flite tikat kaise book kar rahe ho sirjee 🤔 🤔
Vo meal pass hai lekin use kahin bhi kar sakte hai, but not on ATM, wallet load, investing or UPI payments. Basically kharcha karne ke liye hi bana hai
Toh I used Sodexo until last year after that I got to know about credit cards and shifted my spends there

Vo meal pass hai lekin use kahin bhi kar sakte hai, but not on ATM, wallet load, investing or UPI payments. Basically kharcha karne ke liye hi bana hai
Toh I used Sodexo until last year after that I got to know about credit cards and shifted my spends there
Kaunse websites pe kaam karega?

Ek sodexo ka guide hona chahiye

Kaunse websites pe kaam karega?

Ek sodexo ka guide hona chahiye
Mereko Sodexo Expert ka badge milega toh sab bataunga 😛

Basically it’s like a gift card which you can use it as a normal debit/credit card bas isme paise sirf company daal sakti hai aur isko cash me withdraw nai kar sakte as it’s not linked to any bank.

Attachments

• IMG_3763.jpeg
    IMG_3763.jpeg
    662.5 KB · Views: 22
Mereko Sodexo Expert ka badge milega toh sab bataunga 😛

Basically it’s like a gift card which you can use it as a normal debit/credit card bas isme paise sirf company daal sakti hai aur isko cash me withdraw nai kar sakte as it’s not linked to any bank.
Tera wala premium pass hai Meal pass nahi

Mere papa ko meal pass wala milta hai

Because this is SBI! 😂 It happened to me a few days ago, and it was a transaction I had done several times on the same site. It's not just me; it has happened to quite a few people in our forum. Normally, they would trigger a call from their end, and you just have to confirm that the transaction was done by you. However, if you miss the call or don't receive it, the only way to unblock the card is by calling customer care. 😂
🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂
Joined the league once again!
SBI Vistara Prime approved and got blocked the same day 🤣

Back