• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback approved a day before Magnus devaluation!

Hisoka

TF Ace
Finally after 4th try, my SBI Cashback application got approved instantly. I applied in September, Jan, April but got rejected every time. I just got a feeling that I should apply for this card and then…

The very next day the Magnus got devalued lol! Maybe SBI wanted me to apply for Magnus and use it before it gets trash 😌

5k/month capping is still decent along with the joining fees

Goodbye Magnus, Welcome Cashback!

Attachments

• IMG_3740.png
    IMG_3740.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 93
Because this is SBI! 😂 It happened to me a few days ago, and it was a transaction I had done several times on the same site. It's not just me; it has happened to quite a few people in our forum. Normally, they would trigger a call from their end, and you just have to confirm that the transaction was done by you. However, if you miss the call or don't receive it, the only way to unblock the card is by calling customer care. 😂
Oooh, matlab late night Zomato craving ke liye koi doosra card use karna hoga 🥹

Goverment transactions excluded, are you sure? Because Just to check that I made 100 rs advance tax payment and got 5% CB.
when you did this transaction? What is the merchant name you got? I thought now Goverment transactions are excluded otherwise I could have paid advance tax using cashback card last month.

when you did this transaction? What is the merchant name you got? I thought now Goverment transactions are excluded otherwise I could have paid advance tax using cashback card last month.

Yeah same. Someone please confirm on this. With magnus not giving rewards on government txn, this could be a really good deal then.

Back