• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card - First round of Limit Enhancement Offer

rohit_

TF Premier
Got a 30% Limit Enhancement
Increased from 1.07 to 1.39
Mine Card Age: September Almost 8 Months Old (when they started issuing cards)
in App or net banking click EMI and More then Credit Limit Enhancement (If you are eligible then it shows)
So, Check Yours

Last edited:
Guys I am from Kolkata and I want to get the cb card to buy the iPhone next month. But wherever I ask be it SBI salesman in calls or in person they are saying the cb card has been stopped issuing.They are only interested in offering simplisave.I have seen this in malls stalls, branch , customer care everywhere I can find.But when I see this forum everyday someone is getting the cb card.I am a salaried person with decent cibil score and i already hold Millenia and some axis Bank cards.Please help me get the card

Guys I am from Kolkata and I want to get the cb card to buy the iPhone next month. But wherever I ask be it SBI salesman in calls or in person they are saying the cb card has been stopped issuing.They are only interested in offering simplisave.I have seen this in malls stalls, branch , customer care everywhere I can find.But when I see this forum everyday someone is getting the cb card.I am a salaried person with decent cibil score and i already hold Millenia and some axis Bank cards.Please help me get the card
CB can be applied only through SBI Sprint
( online application website).

What if they give u 10k limit 😭

U can directly apply from their website
Offline: I think it's not possible

If it's ur 1st sbi card u may get a good limit

Do you hold only this one sbi cc? How Is your spend pattern? High or low?
I only have SBI CB from SBI. I have other cards though.
After getting the SBI CB card, I have diverted most of my expenses to this card.
Got it around 5-6 months ago and so far my CB is around 16k. You decide if my spends are high or low.

I applied for SBI cashback cc and my application was instantly declined. It says application declined due to internal policies. I have cibil score of 777 and holding cards from almost all major banks. I dropped them an email to find out exact reason for rejection but they came back with the same reason. Any other way I can escalate it further to find out the reason for rejection?
TIA

I applied for SBI cashback cc and my application was instantly declined. It says application declined due to internal policies. I have cibil score of 777 and holding cards from almost all major banks. I dropped them an email to find out exact reason for rejection but they came back with the same reason. Any other way I can escalate it further to find out the reason for rejection?
TIA
Over leverage . .

I regularly get a call from sbi agents to apply for sbi cc and now when I applied they instantly declined 🙃
Well there is one recent discussion here on "overleverage". You can check it

Or search this forum for "over leveraged" to know more about your issue.

Also note SBI cashback can only be applied by online process.

Well there is one recent discussion here on "overleverage". You can check it

Or search this forum for "over leveraged" to know more about your issue.

Also note SBI cashback can only be applied by online process.
Thanks. Will go through the post.

TIA
SBI strictly considers the over-leverage factor and as u said said u have many CCs this could be the reason
Age may also be the reason(sal:21, Self-Empl:25)

Back