• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card - First round of Limit Enhancement Offer

rohit_

TF Premier
Got a 30% Limit Enhancement
Increased from 1.07 to 1.39
Mine Card Age: September Almost 8 Months Old (when they started issuing cards)
in App or net banking click EMI and More then Credit Limit Enhancement (If you are eligible then it shows)
So, Check Yours

Last edited:
This shouldn't be the reason for rejection 😐 How do I escalate it further
You can't total CL vs salary ratio is higher from sbi pov so you could have taken sbi card in the start
Or now you can close unnecessary cards.

In my case:
I had sbi card as 2nd card simplyclick with ~3L+ limit.
Closed it to get CB card as upgrade wasn't possible then.
Applied new got 20k CL on CB card. (By then I had 5-6 CC ig)

You can't total CL vs salary ratio is higher from sbi pov so you could have taken sbi card in the start
Or now you can close unnecessary cards.

In my case:
I had sbi card as 2nd card simplyclick with ~3L+ limit.
Closed it to get CB card as upgrade wasn't possible then.
Applied new got 20k CL on CB card. (By then I had 5-6 CC ig)
Thanks will try to trim down my credit card portfolio.

I regularly get a call from sbi agents to apply for sbi cc and now when I applied they instantly declined 🙃
Mere bhai, yaha jinko SBI CC approval mil jata hai unko nahi pata ki kaise approve ho gaya, tumhe is baat ki chinta hai ki reject kyu huya, reason do. Reason aur SBI ka lena dena hai hi nahi. SBI Card team/system is always like- Mera dil kiya maine approve kar diya, nahi kiya toh reject kar diya.

For rejection it is like, we would like to have an another meeting with you in 3 months. I waited for a year before getting one on 4th chance and that too they themselves offered on netbanking.

Mere bhai, yaha jinko SBI CC approval mil jata hai unko nahi pata ki kaise approve ho gaya, tumhe is baat ki chinta hai ki reject kyu huya, reason do. Reason aur SBI ka lena dena hai hi nahi. SBI Card team/system is always like- Mera dil kiya maine approve kar diya, nahi kiya toh reject kar diya.

For rejection it is like, we would like to have an another meeting with you in 3 months. I waited for a year before getting one on 4th chance and that too they themselves offered on netbanking.
Hahah got it bro. Just to give a try I applied from my wife's account and it was instantly approved without vkyc and any income documents 😃

Back