• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CashBack Card: Will Early Limit Increase Hurt Future Chances?

Ekavya

TF Premier
I recently received my SBI CashBack Card and noticed an option to increase my credit limit. I was surprised because I received this offer so soon after getting the card. Initially, I hesitated, thinking it might be a mistake. However, I applied for the increase anyway. I later realized that it wasn't a direct increase like with Axis or ICICI, and now I have an application number. Given that the card is so new, I'm not expecting an increase. My question is, have I jeopardized my chances of getting a limit increase in the future? @drsel can you help?

I recently received my SBI CashBack Card and noticed an option to increase my credit limit. I was surprised because I received this offer so soon after getting the card. Initially, I hesitated, thinking it might be a mistake. However, I applied for the increase anyway. I later realized that it wasn't a direct increase like with Axis or ICICI, and now I have an application number. Given that the card is so new, I'm not expecting an increase. My question is, have I jeopardized my chances of getting a limit increase in the future? @drsel can you help?
N O .

Naah bro, there's nothing like you have jeopardized anything for future. I have tried so many times for LE, rejected all times. Still submitted payslips last time and got the LE. In sbi any request you place, they will create a service number and then take 2 working days to complete it.

Back