• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback on gyftr

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
@logu bro , can you please have a look at this screenshot and confirm because when i called sbi customer care , they said like cashback will be fortified for all instant discounts using sbi card on all websites.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 7.41.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 7.41.34 PM.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 51

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
In case of Discount on Amazon or flipkart or any other webiste if we use SBI card then only we get Instant discount and such Discount offers are also promoted by SBI via E-Mail because SBI is also involved in Funding such Discounts and Cashback SBI Card is already excluded from such instant Discounts.

In case of SBI YONO Gyftr, Discount is given by GYFTR only

SBI YONO GYFR allows usage of only SBI Debit or Credit Card as Payment Method. So we are not getting Discount for using SBI Card but its GYTR which is accepting only SBI Cards or you can say SBI act as a Payment gateway service provider only

So there is a difference between both Discounts.

Last edited:

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
In case of Discount on Amazon or flipkart or any other webiste if we use SBI card then only we get Instant discount and such Discount offers are also promoted by SBI via E-Mail because SBI is also involved in Funding such Discounts and Cashback SBI Card is already excluded from such instant Discounts.

In case of SBI YONO Gyftr, Discount is given by GYFTR only

SBI YONO GYFR allows usage of only SBI Debit or Credit Card as Payment Method. So we are not getting Discount for using SBI Card but its GYTR which is accepting only SBI Cards or you can say SBI act as a Payment gateway service provider only

So there is a difference between both Discounts.
Thanks for the detail explanation bro , appreciate you for doing that.

1 small clarification , have anyone purchased Amazon GC's using SBI YONO on SBI Cashback credit card in 2022 ? If so did they

Forefeit your cashback or not ?

bugmenot

TF Ace
Thanks for the detail explanation bro , appreciate you for doing that.

1 small clarification , have anyone purchased Amazon GC's using SBI YONO on SBI Cashback credit card in 2022 ? If so did they

Forefeit your cashback or not ?

Yes I purchased in 2022 and 2023. Nothing is taken back. Gyftr's purpose itself is to sell GCs with discount, so feel free to buy.

logu

TF Buzz
@logu bro , can you please have a look at this screenshot and confirm because when i called sbi customer care , they said like cashback will be fortified for all instant discounts using sbi card on all websites.
Bro when you buy gv you don't get any instant discount from banks side(that 2% discount is offered by gyftr). You are getting cashback and it won't be forfeited.

sam4

TF Buzz
What's the cc number to get unblocked?
My IVR is not activating it.
Call cc on 18605001290 or 18601801290 or 1800 1801290 or (std code)39020202.
Listen carefully to navigate to customer care executive (involve patience) and ask them to unblock your card which was blocked due to suspicious activity(obviously it's false in this case). They will verify your detail and card will be unblocked.
HAPPY CASHBACKING TO ALL!!!

John123

TF Premier
Listen carefully to navigate to customer care executive (involve patience) and ask them to unblock your card which was blocked due to suspicious activity(obviously it's false in this case). They will verify your detail and card will be unblocked.
Okay Thanks a lot!

John123

TF Premier
There's no option to escalate this issue to CC.They are just providing few basic details like acc info and pin gen

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
There's no option to escalate this issue to CC.They are just providing few basic details like acc info and pin gen

There is option to connect to executive.. be patient and listen to each ivr options and select accordingly...

Other option is to mail them via email / DM them requesting a callback... for unblocking the card..

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
Customer care 01139020202
Press these numbers after connecting the call 2 - 1 - 1 - DOB - * - 1 - 9

Try sms also. Someone shared this. I haven't tried it yet.

ACTIVE 1234 to 5676791, where 1234 is last 4 digits of card. To unblock card

sam4

TF Buzz
Thats why I told you to listen carefully and it involves very much patience.
They keep repeating same stuff like 3 to 4 times amd all about whatsapp banking and all. AFAIK you have to press 2 and then 1 and then 2 to skip whatsapp banking and atlast 9. And they ask for verification. Enter card number if asked and DOB in ddmmyyyy.

John123

TF Premier
Thats why I told you to listen carefully and it involves very much patience.
They keep repeating same stuff like 3 to 4 times amd all about whatsapp banking and all. AFAIK you have to press 2 and then 1 and then 2 to skip whatsapp banking and atlast 9. And they ask for verification. Enter card number if asked and DOB in ddmmyyyy.
Yes, I tried it last night. It worked without any issues. They have unblocked my card. Now, I'm unable to access the app. Escalated by mail. No reply till now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309_175849_SBI Card.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_175849_SBI Card.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10