• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Cashback through Netbanking Failed

CodeCrusher

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I applied SBI Cashback credit card using SBI netbanking on 17th July.
After filling all the details and putting otp, the form submission failed and the screen is showing below message for last 10 days.They have already done 1 hard enquiry on my cibil on 19th July.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 8.40.36 PM.webp

I didn’t know. Anything can be done now?
yeah. made a mistake.
Try to apply via sprint now. it will either pick up your last application or submit a new one. Make sure to pick all the calls from sbi after you submit your application and chech application each day for updates. Sometimes its show as "Agent will contact you soon" but in reality after 12-24 hours you can again fill rest of the data in application so checking each day is best for fast application processing.

Even I got the same error after going from Netbanking and went to sprint which fetched application but due to firefox strict policy applied, KYC wasn't going through after digilocker access. Went to https://www.sbicard.com and resumed application. KYC was validated within seconds and limit shown after that. SBI server side coding have issues and if proper apps are not updated on phone/laptop, you keep getting error. For Android phones, keep webview updated and browser permissions are okay while with laptop .Net framework and Java should be updated always. Also check whether any browser permission or popups blocked and put exception for that site.

I mostly face problem with Govt sites and then correct that after finding the area which is responsible for issue. If everything is right at your end, blame server or may something in your profile missing which leads to errors. Revisit all options like Profile, Professional info. etc.

Even I got the same error after going from Netbanking and went to sprint which fetched application but due to firefox strict policy applied, KYC wasn't going through after digilocker access. Went to https://www.sbicard.com and resumed application. KYC was validated within seconds and limit shown after that. SBI server side coding have issues and if proper apps are not updated on phone/laptop, you keep getting error. For Android phones, keep webview updated and browser permissions are okay while with laptop .Net framework and Java should be updated always. Also check whether any browser permission or popups blocked and put exception for that site.

I mostly face problem with Govt sites and then correct that after finding the area which is responsible for issue. If everything is right at your end, blame server or may something in your profile missing which leads to errors. Revisit all options like Profile, Professional info. etc.
Or simply you can use chrome incognito mode in pc.

Or simply you can use chrome incognito mode in pc.
On many sites Chrome (Incognito too) gives problem sometimes like page not loading, parsing error etc. and I turn to Edge. If it also don't work then Avast Secure which is also Chromium based. Finally Opera which in itself is a problem because of being heaviest browser from lightest one. Firefox has cache problem too. Clearing everything sorts out issue most of times.

Its used for all sbi cards except aurum (aurum is a invite based card). Also this is the fastest card approval procees after amex. They literaaly approve card within 2 days if you keep a track of it + some luck.
Damn, I didn't know that. Maybe I should check it out. Who knows maybe the goddess of luck will kiss me this time. :)

I was denied by sbi representative who called me and told my profile is over leveraged and they can’t provide sbi card to me. Can someone throw some insight?

I was denied by sbi representative who called me and told my profile is over leveraged and they can’t provide sbi card to me. Can someone throw some insight?
You can search this forum for "over leveraged". I will refer here one of recent discussion

I applied for SBI Cashback Card last week thru sprint and got it approved but the only issue I see is with the limit they are offering which is just 20K, seems to be very low I asked them to cancel my application straight away. I hold SBI Simply Click card with 5L limit not sure why are they offering such a low limit for Cashback Card.

I applied for SBI Cashback Card last week thru sprint and got it approved but the only issue I see is with the limit they are offering which is just 20K, seems to be very low I asked them to cancel my application straight away. I hold SBI Simply Click card with 5L limit not sure why are they offering such a low limit for Cashback Card.
Dont cancel it. You can transfer limit from your simplyclick card just by calling cc

Dont cancel it. You can transfer limit from your simplyclick card just by calling cc
Is that possible I read it somewhere that they don't allow limit to transfer for Cashback Cards hence asked to stop the application process.

In my Net banking I see the cashback card is pre-approved so once this application gets closed I thought to apply it from Net banking later on that will give a good limit.

SBI cancelled my application stop request directly without asking me 😂, after some time got a call from the SBI agent and he said he will be coming for kyc verification today, seems SBI wanted to give me the cashback card by any means 😂 😂 😂.

Will take it now and as suggested will transfer the CL if the limit given on CB card is less.

Back