• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Closed card how to delete from SBI Card APP

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had closed one of my SBI Card a year back and it's still visible in the application along with my other 2 active cards. Can I remove this card from the app interface as I would like to get only the 2 active cards to be shown on the homepage.

I had closed one of my SBI Card a year back and it's still visible in the application along with my other 2 active cards. Can I remove this card from the app interface as I would like to get only the 2 active cards to be shown on the homepage.
I had closed one of my SBI Card a year back and it's still visible in the application along with my other 2 active cards. Can I remove this card from the app interface as I would like to get only the 2 active cards to be shown on the homepage. My name ajhar ali.

I had closed one of my SBI Card a year back and it's still visible in the application along with my other 2 active cards. Can I remove this card from the app interface as I would like to get only the 2 active cards to be shown on the homepage. My name ajhar ali.
You can't. SBI has confirmed.

Back