• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Credit card cooling period.

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I've applied for SBI Credit card in May-2022 and got SBI SimplyClick card. But I got very less credit limit than my other credit cards. So I rejected SBI Card at delivery. When Can I again apply for SBI Credit card?

it was approved … can i apply through agent before that ? why do most of them suggest to apply through agent ? what’s the benefit. ?
Agent mostly do all jugaad to get ur card approved.... Sbi has lot of steps.. With agents it gets a bit easy... U can try but agent just fills application... It will be rejected at backend

it was approved … can i apply through agent before that ? why do most of them suggest to apply through agent ? what’s the benefit. ?
Just a word of caution: never apply through an SBI agent, especially those you see standing in malls. After a few months, if the same agent moves to another bank to fulfill their target, they might use your documents to apply for a credit card. The half-decent ones will at least call you and tell you that you are eligible for the XYZ Card, while the few rogue ones will simply apply without your consent. 🤣

Just a word of caution: never apply through an SBI agent, especially those you see standing in malls. After a few months, if the same agent moves to another bank to fulfill their target, they might use your documents to apply for a credit card. The half-decent ones will at least call you and tell you that you are eligible for the XYZ Card, while the few rogue ones will simply apply without your consent. 🤣
what if i apply through the same through which i did last time ?

Back