• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI new card application

amitr29

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi ,

I applied for a SBI Etihad guest premier card through SPRINT. After few days of login physical verification was done. Didn't get any update on status for 7-8 days. Later, when I checked online it said card is declined. Called an agent and he said card is declined as office and resi address is the same. Verification guy rejected, as he didn't find any company board outside.

I am a consultant and hence operate from home. Show income of more than 30 lacs in ITR. Have GSTR and other business documents. I have CIBIL of 800 and clean track. No history with SBI cards.

I sent email to customer care and received general response that application is declined due to internal policies. Surprissingly, they have asked me to reapply for a SBI/Tata card 🤔 Should I send a mail to PNO? Anything else I can go to get the card?

Also, agent is asking me to apply again and give friend's office address and business address.

Back