• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Ola Card - Lifetime Free Conversion

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

I am holding SBI OLA Credit card from past 3-4 years and got annual fees waived off every year after meeting fee waiver spend criteria.
The card was giving good rewards till few months ago when Ola Postpaid payment was allowed via this credit card but later it got stopped post some RBI rule.

This card is not attractive anymore except if used for OLA rides which give 7% cashback, so requested bank to close this card last week.
But to my surprise bank's closure team gave offer to convert this card to LIFE TIME FREE which we don't see usually happen with SBI :)

So if you are holding this card with annual fees, try your luck and bank may convert this card to LTF.
I will just keep this card to use for SBI specific offers across merchants.

Is the Ola SBI card eligible for online sales with SBI card offers? Or is it excluded like SBI cashback card?
Yes, card is eligible to get online sales offer. But the card reward points if credited against the transaction gets forfeited as per the new policy from SBI introduced last year.

Back