• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi prime closure/downgrade

Shroud

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Sbi prime card which I no longer intend to use and thinking of closing it. I have some questions regarding the call from retention team -

1) Can I negotiate this card for conversion to LTF?
(Has anyone on the forum been successful in getting this card LTF?)
2) Can I ask them to downgrade this card to sbi cashback cc?
3) Should I ask them to give me Simplyclick/Simplysave LTF just for offers?
(These cards are way too pathetic to even keep in wallet but still....)

I have Sbi prime card which I no longer intend to use and thinking of closing it. I have some questions regarding the call from retention team -

1) Can I negotiate this card for conversion to LTF?
(Has anyone on the forum been successful in getting this card LTF?)
2) Can I ask them to downgrade this card to sbi cashback cc?
3) Should I ask them to give me Simplyclick/Simplysave LTF just for offers?
(These cards are way too pathetic to even keep in wallet but still....)
1. Yes
2. Downgrade possible but not with cashback
3. Probably yes.

I'm trying to get AU Zenith LTF as my company is in the employer list so it would have similar benefits offered + extra railway lounge access and 5% on dining as well
It looks like an interesting card; dining 5% is excellent considering that you can directly swipe without going through different apps. I don't know how stable is the bank setup though.

It looks like an interesting card; dining 5% is excellent considering that you can directly swipe without going through different apps. I don't know how stable is the bank setup though.
Some of my friends are pretty satisfied with the bank's services especially their digital products. So, I thought I would also give it a try 😏

How to check if the company is on the employer list? If you are getting it as LTF, it's an amazing offer!
Check this thread -

So should i skip all these steps and don't select anything and when they call I should negotiate ?
I have not seen this menu, hence not able to suggest anything. But no harm in clicking annual fees reversal button. Do it and see what happens. If they don't reverse, you can always raise card closure again

Back