• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

desiviru

TF Ace
SBI is back with new campaign for month of October.
Carnival 5.0 with SBI Rewardz

Terms & Conditions

Transaction Value Accelerated Points
Minimum spend Rs. 2000/- in SBI Debit Card Spends through both online and offline 5X accelerated points where x = regular points. Up to 1000 reward points per transaction with a cap of 10,000 reward points during the campaign.

Minimum spend of Rs. 2000/- on SBI Rewardz through SBI Debit Card is rewarded with 10X accelerated points where x=regular points Up to 1000 reward points per transaction with a cap of 10,000 reward points during the campaign.

The SBI Rewardz Carnival 5.0 is an Accelerated Reward Point Campaign (Campaign) on SBI Debit Card spends (Purchases) for as per point structure in para no. 3 below.

The campaign will be valid for the period from 1st October 202s4 (00:00 Hours) to 2nd November 2024 (23:59 Hours) [“term”].

Minimum cumulative transactions to qualify to avail the campaign offer will be spends of Rs 2,000/- and above in SBI Debit Card Spends through both online and offline in certain categories and 10X accelerated reward points on spends through SBI Rewardz. the customer will be rewarded with accelerated reward points as below –

The Accelerated Reward Points posting for eligible transactions will be done by 30th November 2024.

Eligible Merchant Categories will be classified as per MCC Codes of the Merchant.

Other Terms and Conditions of Bank’s Enterprise-Wide Loyalty Programme will be applicable as placed at Rewardz.sbi.

SBI reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever, to add/ alter/ modify/ change or vary any or all the

Terms of the Campaign.

SBI reserves the right to continue, withdraw or extend the campaign for further period as decided by the Bank.

SBI reserves the right to continue, withdraw or extend the campaign for further period as decided by the Bank.

Source: https://rewardz.sbi/content/SBI_Carnival_TNC

Special Thanks: @6ix9ine

As Calculcated by @6ix9ine for October Offer: Do Txn following way.

Note
: Do not exceed ₹20,000 in a single transaction. I repeat, do not exceed this limit, else you will lose your accelerated points.

Example: If your credit card bill is around ₹38,000:

- Pay ₹20,000 in the first transaction, then make another transaction of ₹18,000.

How many points will you earn?
Let’s break it down step by step:

- ₹20,000 will give you 200 points (1X) + 800 points (4X) = 1000 points (5X)

- ₹18,000 will give you 180 points (1X) + 720 points (4X) = 900 points (5X)

Total: 1000 + 900 = 1900 points, which has a cash value of ₹475 (1.25% of ₹38,000).

Is there any maximum limit?
The maximum limit is 10,000 points under this campaign, so you can make 10 transactions of ₹20,000 each.

Last Month Offer: SBI is back with new campaign for month of September.

Campaign Name: Spectacular September

Offer Period: Sep 5th, 2024 to Sep 20th, 2024.

Maximum Points under campaign: 1000

Spending: Rs.5000 or above cumulatively during offer period like Rs.1000x5 is eligible.

TnC page arrived at SBI Rewardz website. VIsit https://rewardz.sbi/content/sbi-september-spectacular-campaign

Offer Starts Tomorrow.

IMG_1840.webp

Complete details not available on websites currently as this was sent as email and shared by centurion_wala.

Image Credit: @Centurion_wala

Last edited:
It's confirmed. MCC code 4900 is under eligible list with Lifestyle category. Now enjoy 1.25% cashback between Sep 5-20. Remember 1000 pts is the cap during whole campaign. So for 5X you can pay max. Rs.20000 which will give normal 200 and 800 bonus.

Visit this link for complete TnC:
@shivamk @Centurion_wala @6ix9ine @HumorSimpson @Abhishek012 @Hemang @SSV @pinki @Wealth is my birth right! @vine @Riya @alwayswin69 and all others.

Last edited:
It's confirmed. MCC code 4900 is under eligible list with Lifestyle category. Now enjoy 1.25% cashback between Sep 5-20. Remember 1000 pts is the cap during whole campaign. So for 5X you can pay max. Rs.20000 which will give normal 200 and 1000 bonus.

Visit this link for complete TnC:
@shivamk @Centurion_wala @6ix9ine @HumorSimpson @Abhishek012 @Hemang @SSV @pinki @Wealth is my birth right! @vine @Riya @alwayswin69 and all others.
noice, CC bills via Unipay works

noice, CC bills via Unipay works
It will work as Unipay seems to have 4900 MCC. Ask @Abhishek012 . He and @Tejo are MCC experts with some others here. Atal Setu MCC is confirmed to be Utilities. Unipay is also but I am not sure.

Jiofin is wallet with RPSLLDCASH merchant name. So no Rupay card usage on Jiofin as it won't fetch points. Reliance Payment Soultion MCC is 4900 but again somebody has to clarify it especially those who have CC that shows MCC in bill statement. My Axis MyZone card also shows MCC is stmt but never used it on any of these 3.

It will work as Unipay seems to have 4900 MCC. Ask @Abhishek012 . He and @Tejo are MCC experts with some others here. Atal Setu MCC is confirmed to be Utilities. Unipay is also but I am not sure.

Jiofin is wallet with RPSLLDCASH merchant name. So no Rupay card usage on Jiofin as it won't fetch points. Reliance Payment Soultion MCC is 4900 but again somebody has to clarify it especially those who have CC that shows MCC in bill statement. My Axis MyZone card also shows MCC is stmt but never used it on any of these 3.
So safe bet is Canara setu right?

So safe bet is Canara setu right?
All are safe. If you get normal with them, you will get bonus with them by Oct 31st. It is just case of 20K. 2X or 3X would have been better. But good for those who have less bills. My payments this month will be around 2.32L. This includes family CCs also. So 20K from all three site/app will be done. :) Remember to use only VISA/Master variant DC of SBI.

SBI is back with new campaign for month of September.

Campaign Name: Spectacular September

Offer Period: Sep 5th, 2024 to Sep 20th, 2024.

Maximum Points under campaign: 1000

Spending: Rs.5000 or above cumulatively during offer period like Rs.1000x5 is eligible.

TnC page arrived at SBI Rewardz website. VIsit https://rewardz.sbi/content/sbi-september-spectacular-campaign

Offer Starts Tomorrow.

View attachment 67453

Complete details not available on websites currently as this was sent as email and shared by centurion_wala.

Image Credit: @Centurion_wala

It says, service transactions are excluded which means Govt, Tax, Bill Payment services may be excluded. But you just pay between Sep 5 to Sep 20 and leave it for next month to see if rewards credit or not.

Will edit and post complete details tomorrow or whenever it shows on SBI Rewardz website.
Thanks for the info, but you using custom font color is causing issues with dark theme on TF site.

Tag nhi kiya :(

Now enjoy 1.25% cashback between Sep 5-20. Remember 1000 pts is the cap during whole campaign. So for 5X you can pay max. Rs.20000 which will give normal 200 and 1000 bonus.
So, the total comes to 1.5%, right?

For a transaction of 20,000, after 31st October, we will receive 1200 (200 normal + 1000 accelerated)

1200 points * 0.25 = 300, effectively 1.5% of 20000

Remember to use only VISA/Master variant DC of SBI.
RuPay Platinum DC Unipay/Setu par toh chal jana chahiye, test karna padega I'm not sure either

All are safe. If you get normal with them, you will get bonus with them by Oct 31st. It is just case of 20K. 2X or 3X would have been better. But good for those who have less bills. My payments this month will be around 2.32L. This includes family CCs also. So 20K from all three site/app will be done. :) Remember to use only VISA/Master variant DC of SBI.
SBI RuPay debit card is also eligible, use on SBI Unipay website or Canara Setu website.

I recommended use on Canara Setu website.

RuPay Platinum DC Unipay/Setu par toh chal jana chahiye, test karna padega I'm not sure either
@desiviru is VISA/Master variant DC promoter, kya kar sakte hai. Anyway SBI RuPay debit card is also eligible. Just use on any Utility category merchant.

Lots of love @desiviru

Whenever i see ur profile/ comment anywhere , this song automatically starts playing in my head 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru
jo na naache usko maarun

daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru
jo na naache usko maarun

~ some butifulll lines by legend dhinchak🤩

CC: @HumorSimpson mate , here's a butifulll song for desi daru 🤩 hope u love it

Lots of love @desiviru

Whenever i see ur profile/ comment anywhere , this song automatically starts playing in my head 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru
jo na naache usko maarun

daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru oye
daaru daaru daaru
jo na naache usko maarun

~ some butifulll lines by legend dhinchak🤩

CC: @HumorSimpson mate , here's a butifulll song for desi daru 🤩 hope u love it
Season 4 Pain GIF by The Simpsons

Maine waise complaint kiya, tumlog bhi kar do -

Jio finance app k bill payment me wrong Wallet MCC Code tag ho raha hai -
Now they will change Reliance Payment Sol to RPSLLDCASH for all cards. :ROFLMAO: Anyways, I don't promote VISA/Master but only alert SBI Rupay users to avoid JFin. I know it has problem at Jiofin only and can be used at Unipay/Setu/Airtel etc. but haven't used it after the Jiofin 6540 blunder last month. On Setu, RPs come very late for me. Saw that thrice now but came quickly with VISA variant. I will use Rupay plat tomorrow on Amazon. Bas yahi level bach gaya hai uska mere liye.

@6ix9ine Bro, you will get 200+800. Like in 2X campaign we get 1X before and rest of bonus as 1X after. So 5X= 1X+4X. But this is SBI and they can reward whatever they want and can take back from users too. :)

Back