• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Will it fetch accelerated points if I pay credit card bills via mobikwik? It fetched me points for last month payments using mobikwik.
If yes then 1 percent upto Rs. 50 via mobikwik (if bill generates before the end of campaign) and 1.25 percent via sbi debit card. 🤑
What's the MCC on mobikwik?

Will it fetch accelerated points if I pay credit card bills via mobikwik? It fetched me points for last month payments using mobikwik.
If yes then 1 percent upto Rs. 50 via mobikwik (if bill generates before the end of campaign) and 1.25 percent via sbi debit card. 🤑
Yes. As I said, if you get normal points on a merchant (within 2-15 days) then you will get accelerated rewards too.

bill payment hai like credit card bill pay in unipay?
Y e s

so min 5k spend is required..and max rp is 1000 points..
if m not wrong..normally for cc bill pay..its 1rp in 200rs..
if bill is above 5k..then 5rp in 200rs..means 1.25rs in 200rs..means 0.625% in cc bill pay..lol its still a loss in compare to 1% in platinum db

if bill is above 5k..then 5rp in 200rs..means 1.25rs in 200rs..means 0.625% in cc bill pay..lol its still a loss in compare to 1% in platinum db
Double it out. Normal is 2RP per 200

Cumulative spend of 5K is required, not minimum 5K.

Yes, you are wrong. For every 200 rupees spent, you get 2 points.

Galat calculate kar rhe ho bhai...

Let's assume your bill is ₹5500/-

You will earn 55 points (at the base rate of 1x) and 220 points (at the accelerated rate of 4x).

In total, you will receive 275 points, which is equal to ₹68.75.

Therefore, the effective rate is 1.25% (₹5500 * 1.25% = ₹68.75)

Last time also I corrected you when you wrote 1 point per 200. Where it is written that for CC bill pay it is 1 pt per 200? Bhai everywhere it is written on SBI that it is 2 points per 200 and no mention of categories. So for all kind of txns except wallet it is same. Instead of 1 point per 100, with SBI, it is 2 points per minimum 200 txn and in multiples of 200 which indirectly and effectively means 1 pt per 100. Last month also you were confused. :ROFLMAO:

So normally it is 0.25% and with 5X it is 1.25%. If there is bday also in month of txn, you get 0.25% extra bonus for that too. Ab isko read karke 5 badam paani mein bhigo ke raat ko khaa lena. Kabhi nahi bhulega fir.

Last time also I corrected you when you wrote 1 point per 200. Where it is written that for CC bill pay it is 1 pt per 200? Bhai everywhere it is written on SBI that it is 2 points per 200 and no mention of categories. So for all kind of txns except wallet it is same. Instead of 1 point per 100, with SBI, it is 2 points per minimum 200 txn and in multiples of 200 which indirectly and effectively means 1 pt per 100. Last month also you were confused. :ROFLMAO:

So normally it is 0.25% and with 5X it is 1.25%. If there is bday also in month of txn, you get 0.25% extra bonus for that too. Ab isko read karke 5 badam paani mein bhigo ke raat ko khaa lena. Kabhi nahi bhulega fir.
ok gotcha..2rp in 200..so bill pay means..10rp in 200..means max 20k bill...means..1.25%..now its a great deal then hue hue..vai har mahine bday month thori hoga..

Now they will change Reliance Payment Sol to RPSLLDCASH for all cards. :ROFLMAO: Anyways, I don't promote VISA/Master but only alert SBI Rupay users to avoid JFin. I know it has problem at Jiofin only and can be used at Unipay/Setu/Airtel etc. but haven't used it after the Jiofin 6540 blunder last month. On Setu, RPs come very late for me. Saw that thrice now but came quickly with VISA variant. I will use Rupay plat tomorrow on Amazon. Bas yahi level bach gaya hai uska mere liye.

@6ix9ine Bro, you will get 200+800. Like in 2X campaign we get 1X before and rest of bonus as 1X after. So 5X= 1X+4X. But this is SBI and they can reward whatever they want and can take back from users too. :)
Reward points jaldi ya late ka RuPay or Visa se koi matlab nahi hai woh SBI bank issue karta hai.

Koi technical issue k chalte hua hoga late, mera hamesa fast he aata hai but kabhi kabar late hota hai usme SBI bank delay karta hai.

Reward points jaldi ya late ka RuPay or Visa se koi matlab nahi hai woh SBI bank issue karta hai.

Koi technical issue k chalte hua hoga late, mera hamesa fast he aata hai but kabhi kabar late hota hai usme SBI bank delay karta hai.
r e kabhi kabad unko bhi to lunch k alawa kaam karna hai..to thora bohut delay to ho e sakta hai..isme itna halchal wali kya baat hai

I have 2 SBI account in 2 different branches but same CIF number....Will I get the benefit for the 2 cards separately or the offer is per CIF number?
Also if anyone have 1 physical and 1 virtual DC for the same SB account, will he get 1000 RP separately for the two cards or it is per CIF number again
Can anyone clarify?

I have 2 SBI account in 2 different branches but same CIF number....Will I get the benefit for the 2 cards separately or the offer is per CIF number?
Also if anyone have 1 physical and 1 virtual DC for the same SB account, will he get 1000 RP separately for the two cards or it is per CIF number again
Can anyone clarify?
No. If CIF is same, you won't get for each card. As with SBI, things are per Customer ID based. So points ceilings are per cust ID basis. Until unless you are using it under limits with both cards, you will get it. Like 12500 with one card and another 12500 with other card. You will get max. 1000 bonus pts fior that Cust ID. Per txn cap is 1000 for normal points and monthly is 10000.

max toh 1k RP hain. toh 20k hi upper limit hogi na??
Bro Bonus RPs are 1000 max. With 20K, we will get 200 normal and extra 4X i.e 800 bonus. Now 200 bonus left so do another txn of 5000 which will give 50 normal + (50X4) bonus. Bonus ki upper ceiling bhi toh hit karni hai.

I asked for 20K min to avoid risk of losing points because at 5X we get 1000 (200+800) with SBI and SBI Terms says you can have max. 1000 pts per txn including bonuses. So to avoid any kind of hassles, I divided it.

Back