• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Now they will change Reliance Payment Sol to RPSLLDCASH for all cards. :ROFLMAO: Anyways, I don't promote VISA/Master but only alert SBI Rupay users to avoid JFin. I know it has problem at Jiofin only and can be used at Unipay/Setu/Airtel etc. but haven't used it after the Jiofin 6540 blunder last month. On Setu, RPs come very late for me. Saw that thrice now but came quickly with VISA variant. I will use Rupay plat tomorrow on Amazon. Bas yahi level bach gaya hai uska mere liye.

@6ix9ine Bro, you will get 200+800. Like in 2X campaign we get 1X before and rest of bonus as 1X after. So 5X= 1X+4X. But this is SBI and they can reward whatever they want and can take back from users too. :)
If its 1+4 then
Won't max amount which we can transact gets increased to 25k .

Then 250+ 1000 would be received .

What do u think? 🤔

If its 1+4 then
Won't max amount which we can transact gets increased to 25k .

Then 250+ 1000 would be received .

What do u think? 🤔
As max 1000 rps can be earned under this campaign, which is over and above the base reward rate i think !

As max 1000 rps can be earned under this campaign, which is over and above the base reward rate i think !
Bhai I have given minimum condition. As mostly per txn is 1000 max points so I keep it safe by totalling (200+800). Bonus alone can be 1000 but why to take risk with 25K straight? You can max out the way you want with 25K. Also TnC says cumulative so no matter whether you do 5000 or 25000, they will calculate RPs based on your cumulative txn value and max you out at 1000.

I will be paying 20K everyday and won't care for how much I get, because my brother has B'day month and will be using his DC. Throughout campaign max. bonus is 1000.

Bhai I have given minimum condition. As mostly per txn is 1000 max points so I keep it safe by totalling (200+800). Bonus alone can be 1000 but why to take risk with 25K straight? You can max out the way you want with 25K. Also TnC says cumulative so no matter whether you do 5000 or 25000, they will calculate RPs based on your cumulative txn value and max you out at 1000.

I will be paying 20K everyday and won't care for how much I get, because my brother has B'day month and will be using his DC. Throughout campaign max. bonus is 1000.
Everyday will give 1.25% once and 0.5% for other days right?

Everyday will give 1.25% once and 0.5% for other days right?
You can get everday. Do txns of Rs.1600x16 Days. You will have 16 txns in your rewardz stmt with 16 pts and 1000 pts later :ROFLMAO:

Do once or in parts the 4X extra upto 1000 pts you have is till 25K. You are right, for rest of my txns it will be 0.50%. But my txns will be over 1L min. So 1% average. Total-4000 (Normal + Bday Bonus + Campaign Bonus + Milestone of 1L).

You can get everday. Do txns of Rs.1600x16 Days. You will have 16 txns in your rewardz stmt with 16 pts and 1000 pts later :ROFLMAO:

Do once or in parts the 4X extra upto 1000 pts you have is till 25K. You are right, for rest of my txns it will be 0.50%. But my txns will be over 1L min. So 1% average. Total-4000 (Normal + Bday Bonus + Campaign Bonus + Milestone of 1L).
Milestone benefits kb se dene lge ye 🤔
Seems i have missed this thing .

Last

Last Yr dec me 1 L kiya tha , base rewards hi mile, aaj tk milestone nhi aya 🤣🤣
Bhai vause toh site pe 2019 se likha hai par shayad woh bday bonus hai. Maybe milestone rewards shuru hi May 2024 se huye hai as @6ix9ine bro mentioned.

In May 2024, SBI was like, "Itne rewards points batenge-2X-3X, ki samajh nahi aayega ki calculate kaha se kare aur redeem kaha se."

Update: If you have more than 1 SBI savings account in family like I have 4, divide txns among those and use their cards or virtual as may please you. :)

Will it fetch accelerated points if I pay credit card bills via mobikwik? It fetched me points for last month payments using mobikwik.
If yes then 1 percent upto Rs. 50 via mobikwik (if bill generates before the end of campaign) and 1.25 percent via sbi debit card. 🤑

Last edited:
Back