• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI second card offer

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello guys,
I hold SBI simplysave credit card which 8 months old. Today while log in to my dashboard I saw ‘Get a New card’ option while selecting it, I see only BPCL rupay variant. I also have a card upgrade offer to SBI Prime Card. Will it be any good in getting these cards? Or should I contact SBI card for other card options?

Well, it depends on your usage. But one of the best CC from SBI is the cashback card. You should try applying for it from SBI sprint.

The branch/sales people won't tell you about this card. It can only be applied from Sprint. See if it'll be better for your and get the card.

Don't take card offered in SBI dashboard. Your limit will split on both cards.

Better if you want then apply via sprint or offline at branch.

Well, it depends on your usage. But one of the best CC from SBI is the cashback card. You should try applying for it from SBI sprint.

The branch/sales people won't tell you about this card. It can only be applied from Sprint. See if it'll be better for your and get the card.
I already have SBI Cashback. (My wife’s card)
I have
HDFC Business Moneyback,
SBI SimplySave,
Airtel Axis,
Axis Flipkart,
Axis Ace (Wife’s)
HFDC Tata Neu Plus (Wife’s)
SBI Cashback (Wife’s).

I have contacted them through mail already once for change of the card upgrade offer, they simply don’t address the issue or replying some other details. But today I get an option for second card that also not BPCL Octane variant but BPCL rupay.

Back