• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Secured Card to Unsecured

bbiswas

TF Select
I am using FD-based SBI simply click card from 2020. Now, I want to Convert my Secured card to an unsecured card because now, I have most of the Bank cards. How can I do that? Does anyone convert a SBI-secured card to an unsecured card?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
I am using FD-based SBI simply click card from 2020. Now, I want to Convert my Secured card to an unsecured card because now, I have most of the Bank cards. How can I do that? Does anyone convert a SBI-secured card to an unsecured card?
I was in same case as you. It's been 3 yrs to it though. Back then I closed the old one and applied new one physically.

Now since SBI card is offering multiple cards you can apply second one.

bbiswas

TF Select
I was in same case as you. It's been 3 yrs to it though. Back then I closed the old one and applied new one plysically.

Now since SBI card is offering multiple cards you can apply second the same PH number or a different number?

I was in same case as you. It's been 3 yrs to it though. Back then I closed the old one and applied new one physically.

Now since SBI card is offering multiple cards you can apply second one.
Should I apply through the register number or a different PH Number?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Should I apply through the register number or a different PH Number?
Don't do the mistake of another number. Folks in community have done it but when you desperately need the card. Because irregularities in cibil can get your applications rejected in future by companies.
I am thinking about, BPCL platinum...
Go for what you need/like. Our requirements might not be same.