• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Fee Waiver Query spend less than 1L.

Hi everyone,

I have an SBI SimplyCLICK credit card, and I recently spent 86k in one year , but I missed the 1L fees wavier on simplyclick for the ₹590 annual fee waiver by 14k. In the past two I had spent 1L+ and got the fee waived without any issues.

Has anyone successfully called SBI and managed to get the fee waived despite not meeting the 1L spending requirement? If so, how was your experience?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi everyone,

I have an SBI SimplyCLICK credit card, and I recently spent 86k in one year , but I missed the 1L fees wavier on simplyclick for the ₹590 annual fee waiver by 14k. In the past two I had spent 1L+ and got the fee waived without any issues.

Has anyone successfully called SBI and managed to get the fee waived despite not meeting the 1L spending requirement? If so, how was your experience?

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Just call the CC and ask for a fee waiver they will happily give you the reversal of AF. Also, you can request for LTF as the card is more than 3 yrs Old.

I am surprised they haven't converted your card to LTF by now. Have you tried closing the card? They usually call you to find out why and you can say its a paid card and I am closing all of my paid cards. Then they themselves will offer you to retain you by converting card to LTF.

I am surprised they haven't converted your card to LTF by now. Have you tried closing the card? They usually call you to find out why and you can say its a paid card and I am closing all of my paid cards. Then they themselves will offer you to retain you by converting card to LTF.
nope.. since from last 2 year i have spend over 1L+ so i didn't ask for LTF, and i knew it would take 3+ year cause my dad hold same cc LTF with 5L limit. so i was like since my cc collection is increasing spending on this cc would be restrictive cause it one time cc during amazon sale. so this is year i would ask for LTF so let c.

Mine was 1.5y old when they converted to LTF after I raised closure request. I had planned to close it anyway and even gave them my consent to go ahead and close. Instead they themselves offered if I would keep the card if they converted it to LTF. I agreed.

Edit: Since then, it has come handy multiple times during sales saving around 5-6k rupees (collectively). I'd say it was a blessing in disguise from SBI.

Mine was 1.5y old when they converted to LTF after I raised closure request. I had planned to close it anyway and even gave them my consent to go ahead and close. Instead they themselves offered if I would keep the card if they converted it to LTF. I agreed.

Edit: Since then, it has come handy multiple times during sales saving around 5-6k rupees (collectively). I'd say it was a blessing in disguise from SBI.
How much did you spend before making it ltf?

Similar question about fee waiver:
Is the Milestone and fee waiver condition same?
Because in statement it's showing I am short of 35k online spends for milestone.
But my total spends this year including offline are more than 1 lakh+ on this card.

How much did you spend before making it ltf?
a man with a beard is wearing a black shirt with a smiley face on the front

I have tried this few months back but without closure request for my SBI CB card, and they denied the request. But in the end I've met the 2L criteria, but this year I don't think I'd be able to meet the criteria as only 3 months remain and I'm still around 75K only 😭

Similar question about fee waiver:
Is the Milestone and fee waiver condition same?
Different
Because in statement it's showing I am short of 35k online spends for milestone.
But my total spends this year including offline are more than 1 lakh+ on this card.
For SC and SS you need to spend 1L annually for fee waiver.
For milestone SC have 2 one at 1L and another at 2L
Spends are calculated from the yearly renewal month not FY ending

Different

For SC and SS you need to spend 1L annually for fee waiver.
For milestone SC have 2 one at 1L and another at 2L
Spends are calculated from the yearly renewal month not FY ending
By year I meant Card year (card issuance date to till date).

Need clarification, do offline spends count in fee waiver?
It doesn't seem to be counted in Milestone.

Looks like I'm the unlucky one - I had a simplyclick completing 3rd year (+1 year as SBI Prime before that) - but they directly closed the card. No talk of reversal or LTF.

Back