• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Fee Waiver Query spend less than 1L.

Hi everyone,

I have an SBI SimplyCLICK credit card, and I recently spent 86k in one year , but I missed the 1L fees wavier on simplyclick for the ₹590 annual fee waiver by 14k. In the past two I had spent 1L+ and got the fee waived without any issues.

Has anyone successfully called SBI and managed to get the fee waived despite not meeting the 1L spending requirement? If so, how was your experience?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

I have been using simplyclick since 7-8 years now and every year spend around 1 lakh to get waiver. Want to get it LTF but hesitant because I read some stories on this forum, that SBI cancelled CC directly without giving any retention offers.

Hi everyone,

I have an SBI SimplyCLICK credit card, and I recently spent 86k in one year , but I missed the 1L fees wavier on simplyclick for the ₹590 annual fee waiver by 14k. In the past two I had spent 1L+ and got the fee waived without any issues.

Has anyone successfully called SBI and managed to get the fee waived despite not meeting the 1L spending requirement? If so, how was your experience?

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Very easy.. They will waive the fee for SC quite easily, especially if you have any other card and spends are decent.. Try again..

I have been using simplyclick since 7-8 years now and every year spend around 1 lakh to get waiver. Want to get it LTF but hesitant because I read some stories on this forum, that SBI cancelled CC directly without giving any retention offers.
what are they saying if you ask them LTF without closure request?
Have you got any other card in SBI?

I have 1.5 lakh limit in simplyclick and 50k in cashback. If I cancel simplyclick, will the limit of simplyclick get transferred to cashback? or will the limit get lost?
It is always better to transfer limit to CB card first and then put closure request.

I lost 1L limit by not doing this..
and luckily regained 1L just now thru Anumati darling.

1. customer care guys are very adamant in not transferring limit to cb cc.
2. can you explain it "and regained 1L just now thru Anumati darling."
1. Means system is not allowing them to transfer limit to CB card.. samething happened to me .. At first it didn't allow transfer CL back to CB card and one idiot told me to close the card and then they can trasfer the limit.. after closing SC , again the system didn't allow the transfer.. so I was fcked...

2. you already knew it , I guess.. look at here.

1. Means system is not allowing them to transfer limit to CB card.. samething happened to me .. At first it didn't allow transfer CL back to CB card and one idiot told me to close the card and then they can trasfer the limit.. after closing SC , again the system didn't allow the transfer.. so I was fcked...

Limit gets transferred only when current credit card outstanding is zero. I transferred about 1L a week ago from SimplyClick to CB.

SBI is really unpredictable. Someone posted in this forum that SBI cancelled his CC without final confirmation, even when call was disconnected before getting connected with retention team.

i see, this thing. somehow not comfortable sharing details with AA.
also, I don;t have any option under benefits section in netbanking/app.

Reactions: SSV
Back