• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Simplysave should i take this card or wait

i already have SBI Simplyclick and i keep getting message from sbi to take sbi simplesave mentioned it pre- approved , i use my simplysave cause i get some benefit i guess which variant from sbi will be better choice for 2nd card, this is first year so will cross 1 year to get fees reversal next year, limit is 1 lakhs only it did got increment from 50 k to 1 lakhs i believe

SBI devalued its reward system, now simplysave gives only 1.66 and that too you don't get on spends below Rs 150. This particular card also has no milestone benefits, so its fairly garbage card unless you have no other credit cards and spend a lot on grocery.

Honestly I prefer axis fk lot more even though its 1.5%, since its hassle free.

SBI's best card is simplyclick, that too if you spend online and get its milestone. Otherwise go for their higher variants, another problem is that they don't give LTF easily. So its becomes pain to have SBI cards just for offers.

Again, these are decent cards if you have nothing else but not so good if you have other cards, even basic cards from other banks beat SBI.

Prime is a great card if your spends meet and fall in line with it’s reward milestones. I use it mostly for grocery, bills and when there are good SBI offers on planned or festive purchases.

SBI devalued its reward system, now simplysave gives only 1.66 and that too you don't get on spends below Rs 150. This particular card also has no milestone benefits, so its fairly garbage card unless you have no other credit cards and spend a lot on grocery.

Honestly I prefer axis fk lot more even though its 1.5%, since its hassle free.

SBI's best card is simplyclick, that too if you spend online and get its milestone. Otherwise go for their higher variants, another problem is that they don't give LTF easily. So its becomes pain to have SBI cards just for offers.

Again, these are decent cards if you have nothing else but not so good if you have other cards, even basic cards from other banks beat SBI.
Oh didn't knew about sbi devaluate simply save reward system

Prime is a great card if your spends meet and fall in line with it’s reward milestones. I use it mostly for grocery, bills and when there are good SBI offers on planned or festive purchases.
Yeah I look for benefit of prime sbi and there are so many of them so I might take prime in end of 2022 cause by October this card will complete another year so will see and try to convert simplyclick to LTF..so I can get prime and move all my spend to prime and even axis FK will try to get LTF

Yes, government employee will get SBI cards for LTF, they will have to approach bank regarding that.
What to say in bank exactly?
Please help, as my father is a central government employee and holding a paid simplysave card and i desperately want that charges should be removed from the card because he doesn't use sbi card that much, because of horrible reward rate.

Last edited:
Back