• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Simplysave should i take this card or wait

i already have SBI Simplyclick and i keep getting message from sbi to take sbi simplesave mentioned it pre- approved , i use my simplysave cause i get some benefit i guess which variant from sbi will be better choice for 2nd card, this is first year so will cross 1 year to get fees reversal next year, limit is 1 lakhs only it did got increment from 50 k to 1 lakhs i believe

LTF in sbi depends on the agent applying for card. If he understands well that you are a gov employee , and maybe, processed LTF cards in past.
When I got my sbi pulse LTF 2 month ago , i told my department as health & family welfare. He understood it well and told me that he had 2 more leads from officers in same department.
I wasn't aware that i will be getting my card LTF , nor did agent told me , but when I got card it was LTF.

LTF in sbi depends on the agent applying for card. If he understands well that you are a gov employee , and maybe, processed LTF cards in past.
When I got my sbi pulse LTF 2 month ago , i told my department as health & family welfare. He understood it well and told me that he had 2 more leads from officers in same department.
I wasn't aware that i will be getting my card LTF , nor did agent told me , but when I got card it was LTF.
Thanks for the information.
Can you please DM me the agent's contact number so that I can approach to him for SBI LTF Card since I have a hard time finding someone who can actually offer me?

If I'm not wrong earlier I pinged you over DM but you didn't respond, this time can you please respond to me please?
It would be a great help if I get number of an agent who is experienced processing LTF.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information.
Can you please DM me the agent's contact number so that I can approach to him for SBI LTF Card since I have a hard time finding someone who can actually offer me?

If I'm not wrong earlier I pinged you over DM but you didn't respond, this time can you please respond to me please?
It would be a great help if I get number of an agent who is experienced processing LTF.
Yeah I remember. I asked him if i can share his contact , but he requested not to. Sorry ! SBI employees be like ... ehh.. less work is more fun !!

Yeah I remember. I asked him if i can share his contact , but he requested not to. Sorry ! SBI employees be like ... ehh.. less work is more fun !!
I think there is some disconnect.
The SBI Card employees are not Government Employees so if you say someone would take a card they should not say that don't share my number.
Secondly, if you think he is that much negative, then you can share my contact number to him, at least everybody needs incentive, I guess.

I think there is some disconnect.
The SBI Card employees are not Government Employees so if you say someone would take a card they should not say that don't share my number.
Secondly, if you think he is that much negative, then you can share my contact number to him, at least everybody needs incentive, I guess.
I don't know about the others but this guy requested me not to share his personal details.

He told , For getting LTF cards , there are a lot of factors at play ( being a gov employee is one of them ) . Even he was not sure what works and what dosent ! Final decision is made as per " internal policy " . So he can't commit on getting a LTF card.

I'm planning on getting elite card after 3 months through same process. Let's see what happens !

I don't know about the others but this guy requested me not to share his personal details.

He told , For getting LTF cards , there are a lot of factors at play ( being a gov employee is one of them ) . Even he was not sure what works and what dosent ! Final decision is made as per " internal policy " . So he can't commit on getting a LTF card.

I'm planning on getting elite card after 3 months through same process. Let's see what happens !
So you see my wife also being a West Bengal State Government employee not getting a LTF Card & I'm requesting you to support me on this since you are the only person here in this forum who has got it recently.

So how can you help me on this?
If possible I'm giving you my number in DM, ask that person to call me.

How is fitpass pro membership that you got with this card?
Were you able to reap to benefits of this membership?
Also the watch shown is out of stock in site, were you able to redeem coupon for another watch by paying the difference?

To use the Fitpass membership that comes with SBI Pulse, download the Fitpass app and find the gyms near you as per GPS nearest location which the app shows. Go to those gyms and check for a QR code from Fitpass at the entrance. If it exists then it means the gym is participating member of Fitpass membership and you will get the 12 sessions per month via SBI Pulse CC. Confirm from the gym owners of course about Fitpass.

Back