• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Sprint Process (Sample)

helloworld

TF Legend
If not approved instantly, according to one sample user (varies from user to user).

- Applied through sprint it finished with "need more information"
- CIBIL Enquiry Observed.
- Not able to submit additional information due to seems like bug with office and income details.
- Received a call from agent, and did aadhar biometric with field executive (sent by them).
- Status showing application still pending..
- Received a call from another agent, have to dictate each and every field so they'll make new application with same number and request for APPCODE.
- Confirmed APPCODE, application submitted successfully.
- Another CIBIL Enquiry.
- Now status showing "Verification In Progress" and receiving messages like "11 days waiting", "re-attempt to verify" details and its been like this and everyday message like "we tried to reach, re-attempt to verify details etc." with/without any call.
- Received Verification Call (confimed few details in application).
- Received application approved message with only last 4 digits of card (no virtual card option).
- Received another call related to card protection- declined the offer.
- Finally, courier information and received the CARD.

What are your process?

Last edited:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied online last month.
The card was not approved instantly. I was facing issues with DigiLocker authentication and other steps.
An agent from Kolkata called me a day later and he helped me do the ekyc with another field agent.
There was no separate Cibil hit.
After that I got a call from the Kolkata office for the phone verification then after 2 days got a call again from their Delhi office and they did the phone verification from their side.
After 2 days, I got an SMS stating my card is approved with xxxxx limit and will be dispatched soon.