• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Titan credit card launched

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

akhil73

TF Buzz
SBI is launching new credit card in collaboration with Titan which is offering 3-5% CB on jewellery.

• 12000 Reward Points as Welcome Gift
• 7.5% cashback on World of Titan, Taneira, Titan Eye+, Helios, Fastrack, Skinn, Irth & Sonata
• 5% cashback on Mia, Caratlane & Zoya
• 3% value back on Tanishq in form of Gift Vouchers
• Spend Based Reversal on Annual Spends of Rs 3Lac as Milestone Rewards
• Additional 5000 worth benefits on Annual Spends of Rs5 Lac as Milestone Rewards
• Additional 10000 worth benefits on Annual Spends of Rs10 Lac as Milestone Rewards
• 6 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on all other categories outside Titan ecosystem
• 8 domestic lounge benefits in a year
• 4 international lounge benefits in a year

Attachments

• IMG_20240321_125944_746.jpg
    IMG_20240321_125944_746.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 54
  • FAQfortitan.pdf
    168.3 KB · Views: 34

scn

TF Premier
What is the use of this card when compared to Tata Neu Infinity which almost getting the same benefit + better reward redemption with no minimum limit and available with half of membership fees: 1500 (FYF)

Gaara

TF Ace
Restrictive..high chance of repeated chgs..especially non regular high usage brands...
Yes, specifically this cobranded card is not worthy 😂
I'm using same watch from last 8years. and If I want to buy a new watch from titan, I would get it on amazon or flipkart as we get better rate on them rather than in Titan showroom.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.