• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI UNIPAY axis airtel bill payment id failing (money being debited)

I have made three transactions till now on SBI Unipay. 2 for HDFC and 1 for ICICI. All of them went through successfully. I have done the ICICI today itself.

I have made only two transaction..both went through...but read some where here that canara also fails...may be others will answer or I will be able to answer after few month
Setu ka koi support nahi h. Bank bhi help nahi kar payega. Sirf dispute hi option h otherwise BBPS support ko linkedin per reach out karo.

I do not require 1%...
I will not use SBI Unipay anymore..
peace of mind is more important than 1%
and one bad luck can wipe out all your gain...
A portal without any customer care number and non-responsive email...not able to raise ticket...
Enough for me to permanently avoid..
Get millennia then u can pay from paytm. Is millennia giving cb from paytm . Paytm is much more reliable

Ok do you any reference number in the failed report in SBI Unipay?
I didn't get anything the transaction happened and amount deducted.

After amount deduction the screen stuck in loading loop after 3 4 minutes i hit the back button.

After this there is no failled transaction history showing in Unipay Portal

Nothing showing related to my payment on Unipay.
I raised a complaint to HDFC They are taking 15 days
yes...I think then HDFC should help and the money is debited from their end....This is really a hassle...but I think you should persevere for your money and I think ultimately you will get it as SBI and HDFC should be able do trace the path of a transaction...
Anyway, Now what I am doing...
1) The next day of the statement generation, I will do the payment
2) Will start with amount less than 1000
3) If successful, then every transaction will be of Rs. 5000...if any one fails...stop for the day and write mail to sbi
4) Start again next day,,,
5) wait for the reversal of the failed transaction

Back