• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay not allowing CC payment

Ank!t

TF Buzz
From last 3 days I've tried to pay my SBI cc bill of 18.5k through HDFC Billpay. But it is not going through and twice amount stuck for 3 days.
Now today I tried to pay it through SBI Unipay, but it shows somthing like permissible payment limit. This is new to me and I've to pay any how today to clear it before due date. I've HDFC Platinum and Millennia dc. Suggest other ways to get minimum 1% reward rate.

Is it working by any chance? if not how to pay HDFC cc using RBL Sig +
I paid HDFC CC bill using HDFC DC on SBI Unipay today & transaction went successfully but not visible in transaction history. What can be done?
Anyone else facing this issue?
Yes, HDFC CC working on SBI Unipay using RBL Signature+ Debit Card a.k.a world's best debit card Ever.

Just wait max 3-4 days. No need to worry. your bill will updated to your HDFC CC.

all people who facing SBI card payment, especially people who has cashback card, now you cannot pay more than your credit card max limit. What happens now is, after bill generated, there will be some cashback amount in the unbilled list. So remaining payable amount is lesser than the last bill amount.

Easiest way is to, first check in GPAY for SBI card payment where it will show maximum permissible amount and pay only that amount from your usual bill pay mechanism.

Thanks to @desiviru for this hint.

Check this post for more details, https://www.technofino.in/community...-payment-using-hdfc-billpay.18975/post-657860

all people who facing SBI card payment, especially people who has cashback card, now you cannot pay more than your credit card max limit. What happens now is, after bill generated, there will be some cashback amount in the unbilled list. So remaining payable amount is lesser than the last bill amount.

Easiest way is to, first check in GPAY for SBI card payment where it will show maximum permissible amount and pay only that amount from your usual bill pay mechanism.

Check this post for more details, https://www.technofino.in/community...-payment-using-hdfc-billpay.18975/post-657860

I was using PZ and it wont let me change the amount. Failed thrice... Once took it, refund after 4/5 days, then saying amount not equal to bill while auto pulling the amount and not allowing change. Third time says merchant not reachable/ respond. WTF.

How/ what other way I can use my Axis Burg MC DC?

Which Apps/ ways? Where I can change amount manually as you suggest and my DC can be used?
I dont mind paying it in small pieces - 10 + 3 + 2 etc.

Pay through Airtel app na, all BBPS banks available.

Yes, HDFC CC working on SBI Unipay using RBL Signature+ Debit Card a.k.a world's best debit card Ever.

Just wait max 3-4 days. No need to worry. your bill will updated to your HDFC CC.
Yes I paid and got settled in 3 days
Which app/ site did you use to TRANSACT this?

I've tried using PZ 3 times and the details of each failure I've listed above including one CREDIT back after 4-5 days of Debit the amount from DC.

Pay through Airtel app na, all BBPS banks available.
Just executed - Bill Payment is in progress.... Orange TImer for the last 5 minutes. Go figure.

Dont worry your money is safe messages.

Okay Button..

Shows Payment in Progress.

So whats this SBI issue now? Previously they would slam you with charges if you did not pay the DUE AMOUNT from the BILL even if you got Credits Back.

Should we only pay the CURRENT amount and not the BILLED DUE if we have received credits?

@hariselio

So my SBI App shows

16622 (paid this via Airtel - pending).

Auto pull due by PZ & AIrtel App was 16622.32 (paid this amount 2-3 times via PZ and drama detailed above)

Current utilized limit amount is 8-9k due to Refunds.

Min due is 831 rs

What do I pay?

@hariselio @Abhishek012

So my SBI App shows

16622 (paid this via Airtel - pending).

Auto pull due by PZ & AIrtel App was 16622.32 (paid this amount 2-3 times via PZ and drama detailed above)

Current utilized limit amount is 8-9k due to Refunds.

Min due is 831 rs

What do I pay?

@hariselio @Abhishek012
Try new Website for CC bill payment using debit card (Canara bank official website) -

Im not 100% sure but MCC - 4900 Utility, Try Rs100 payment and ask your bank your transaction MCC Code.

Back