• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Vistara Prime on Flipkart discount

RM95

TF Select
I have a SBI Vistara Prime that I use for free tickets. Need to spend around 1L on an item on Flipkart (getting a discount of around 10k using SBI cards).

Will I still earn Vistara CV points for this transaction along with the discount?

Any cons of using this card?

Alternate cards if mine relevant to this discount: ICICI Sapphiro. Which one should I use?

I have a SBI Vistara Prime that I use for free tickets. Need to spend around 1L on an item on Flipkart (getting a discount of around 10k using SBI cards).

Will I still earn Vistara CV points for this transaction along with the discount?

Alternate cards if mine relevant to this discount: ICICI Sapphiro. Which one should I use?
They will give you the RPs and once the RPs are transferred to CV account they'll debit equivalent INR from your card account. There is some process on their end which runs monthly/quarterly to check if you've received more RPs, if so it'll deduct RP. In case RPs are not there they'll deduct INR in 1:1 ratio.

I guess I replied a little late though.

But CV points are automatically credited to CV account. Randomly after few months I saw some outstanding balance on my card without even using that card for many months. Realised it was clawback for some instant discount I got. Very shady practice. It may even impact the cibil score of we miss paying the payment of such cards. I stopped using my SBI Vistara card for anything related to SBI instant discounts altogether.

Instant discount is applicable
CV points will be initially credited and corresponding amount 1Re per 1CV point will be deducted from your card after 45-90 days
It will be considered for milestones

This beats sapphiro with only milestone itself, so better use this

Back