• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:
Then isn’t scapia’s claim about 2% is same as cheq’s 1% cashback claim, because as we are bounded by them to claim that cashback in limitation.
Then only benefit of this card is 0 forex only as this card will not be valid on fedral bank offers too
Yeah. They could always devalue it to the point of being useless. But their prices for flights looks reasonable, and you get 4% back when you book through them. For me, I can see this giving a good deal for more expensive international flights where other booking sites won't give you a good discount.

But depending on the travel CCs you already have, you may not need this.

My application was rejected after CIBIL enquiry as there was an active Education Loan account (Outstanding amount is less than 10K left). But the app was showing reason that currently they are unable to offer it to someone with Active Education Loan.

I guess I'll get the CIBIL hit msg/mail by morning! Can I get it removed saying that they have not mentioned this criteria upfront, else I wouldn't have applied?

My application was rejected after CIBIL enquiry as there was an active Education Loan account (Outstanding amount is less than 10K left). But the app was showing reason that currently they are unable to offer it to someone with Active Education Loan.

I guess I'll get the CIBIL hit msg/mail by morning! Can I get it removed saying that they have not mentioned this criteria upfront, else I wouldn't have applied?
I think they have fixed existing Federal bank customer issue. In the latest update in the app, they removed that reason for rejection. Now only shows multiple enquiries as reason. Check it

No i do not have FI/Jupiter account and 3 enquiries in last 10 days .. including one from Scapia.. and except these 3 enquiry there are no enquiry in last 2 years..
It sounds cool that only 3 enquiries
Where as in my case 100 enquiries in last 3 years
I think they have fixed existing Federal bank customer issue. In the latest update in the app, they removed that reason for rejection. Now only shows multiple enquiries as reason. Check it
They have rejected my application for having many enquiries

Got the WhatsApp message like below

Hi traveller! You're off the waitlist. Head to the Scapia app now and get started with your application for the credit card that takes you places!

Applied it and vkyc is done within 15 min and within 8 hours got approved and virtual card is provided. Got more than 6 lakh credit limit, my cibil got hit only post providing otp to access credit report, I liked this way.

Before applying My cibil score is 794.

If anyone wants invite without joining waitlist, the existing scapia card holders can provide an invite, for this friends whatsapp number to be provided and it will generate a link which is Valid till 30 days.

I dont have any Federal Bank based card, but do have an exissting Education Loan. They mentioned reason as this only (not for people having existing education loan)

Hi traveller! You're off the waitlist. Head to the Scapia app now and get started with your application for the credit card that takes you places!

Applied it and vkyc is done within 15 min and within 8 hours got approved and virtual card is provided. Got more than 6 lakh credit limit, my cibil got hit only post providing otp to access credit report, I liked this way.

If anyone wants invite without joining waitlist, the existing scapia card holders can provide an invite, for this friends whatsapp number to be provided and it will generate a link which is Valid till 30 days.
You didn't have fi,/Jupiter accounts, right?

How can i get invite then!!

Back