• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card

I tried to check my eligibility for Scapia on the mobile app but the rejection reason i got was pre approved card from Federal Bank. I dont know which preapproved card they are offering as I dont have account in federal bank directly but I do have a savings account on Fi Money app but only with a debit card not CC. Yes, I did used Fi app to check my cibil score few times.

Is there any way I can get rid of this pre approved offer? Or atleast can I know what preapproved card are they offering me?

Last edited:

jetesh

TF Premier
I tried to check my eligibility for Scapia on the mobile app but the rejection reason i got was pre approved card from Federal Bank. I dont know which preapproved card they are offering as I dont have account in federal bank directly but I do have a savings account on Fi Money app but only with a debit card not CC. Yes, I did used Fi app to check my cibil score few times.

Is there any way I can get rid of this pre approved offer? Or atleast know what card they are offering?
One Credit Card ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge