• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia forex credit card

3 months back while browsing had happened to come across scapia card. I decided to apply as i am planning to travel abroad soon.

During this time i was upset for facing rejection from SBI prime credit Card thrice! I am already holding Citi, axis and ICICI Amazon card. I decided to take a hit or miss with scapia. I applied online and to my surprise i was given 10L limit. I immediately went for online video kyc and in two hours a card was ready and I was able to see on scapia website. Physical card came after a week. Fyi i never had any account with federal Bank.

My son is studying in Malaysia and he wanted me to purchase a laptop from a website. I gave my card details and made a payment of 90k. I received the OTP which I told him. During that time Malaysian currency was 17.72 in inr. After making the payment then i found the amount charged was 17.75. so it was just 3paise difference. If I had used a normal credit card then the charges would have been between 2 to 3 percent.

Also some travellers had mentioned that few Indian credit cards were not accepted in remote countries but scapia worked like a charm.

Scapia is not easy to get. I sent invites to few friends who had good cards with high limits but they were rejected!!!! When cards were getting rejected scapia gets accepted!!
One of the reasons i went for this card was for the limit provided. They do give good limits. With regards to invites I have sent only two and both got approved so dint face any rejection yet within peers.

3 months back while browsing had happened to come across scapia card. I decided to apply as i am planning to travel abroad soon.

During this time i was upset for facing rejection from SBI prime credit Card thrice! I am already holding Citi, axis and ICICI Amazon card. I decided to take a hit or miss with scapia. I applied online and to my surprise i was given 10L limit. I immediately went for online video kyc and in two hours a card was ready and I was able to see on scapia website. Physical card came after a week. Fyi i never had any account with federal Bank.

My son is studying in Malaysia and he wanted me to purchase a laptop from a website. I gave my card details and made a payment of 90k. I received the OTP which I told him. During that time Malaysian currency was 17.72 in inr. After making the payment then i found the amount charged was 17.75. so it was just 3paise difference. If I had used a normal credit card then the charges would have been between 2 to 3 percent.

Also some travellers had mentioned that few Indian credit cards were not accepted in remote countries but scapia worked like a charm.

Scapia is not easy to get. I sent invites to few friends who had good cards with high limits but they were rejected!!!! When cards were getting rejected scapia gets accepted!!
I completely agree. I took this card just because of zero forex markup but was never got a chance to utilize that untill recently when I was coming from Malaysia via singapore and purchased chocolates.
It is good card to have as difference between conversion rates shown on google and conversion rate provided by Scapia was almost same just a difference of some paisa.

So overall a good card.

Do you get points for forex txn?

I completely agree. I took this card just because of zero forex markup but was never got a chance to utilize that untill recently when I was coming from Malaysia via singapore and purchased chocolates.
It is good card to have as difference between conversion rates shown on google and conversion rate provided by Scapia was almost same just a difference of some paisa.

So overall a good card.
True just did a forex transaction at got dollar at 83.3 (google rate). Easily saved 4% transaction charges

It gets issued purely on CIBIL. they just fetch highest limit on CIBIL & match that or give 5-10-20% above it.
They must be having federal cards. That's why it was rejected.

So overall a good card.
Toh itni mahenat bas Singapore se chocolates kharidne k liye kiya ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back