• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Schengen Visa question: Can I enter Schengen area in a different country than the country which issued me visa?

which company allows to change dates and refund the money if the period is decreased after visa
Don't know. I had processed the Visa via agent. Initially I gave 10 days itinerary with dummy flight tickets. After Visa approval I booked my flight tickets and sent those to the agent. Accordingly he changed the Insurance dates.

I have also changed bookings even flights after visa. I have booked a refundable, expensive flight for visa and then changed it to cheaper non-refundable flight after visa approval. In my opinion, as long as you have the proofs for your stay and return flight, you should be fine in most circumstances.
How did you change the flights? I guess most bookings are non-refundable and you have to book actual flights for visa.

Can you share some ways to do that? Need to apply Schengen to NLD embassy this month.
There are two ways.

1. You can book fully refundable ticket from Qatar Airways website directly. It'll cost you more but you'll get full refund without any problem. This is not dummy ticket. This is original ticket but refundable. Your money will be stuck in this method. Make sure you buy fully refundable ticket only.

2. There are some websites from which you can buy dummy ticket with a small fee. Onwardticket.Com is one such website. There are many others

Back