• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scope of Misuse of Club Vistara Account

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
Some of my tickets and upgrade vouchers are going to expire and I am planning to use them for someone else by adding him as a Nominee.
Apparently, a nominee stays in your account for a year before you can remove him.
I want to know that Is there any scope for mis-use of CV account by that nominee, especially if he/she is a stranger.
Like can he use upgrade vouchers/tickets himself by calling Vistara or use benefits without involving me?

Thank you

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
Some of my tickets and upgrade vouchers are going to expire and I am planning to use them for someone else by adding him as a Nominee.
Apparently, a nominee stays in your account for a year before you can remove him.
I want to know that Is there any scope for mis-use of CV account by that nominee, especially if he/she is a stranger.
Like can he use upgrade vouchers/tickets himself by calling Vistara or use benefits without involving me?

Thank you
stop selling miles

Aditya12

TF Premier
I was thinking to apply for SBI Vistara base CC as I don't have any SBI card and miss out on instant discount offers. I may use it for nominee (family members).
Is it the right time to apply or wait for the merger next year?

ALOAK

TF Premier
Hi

Thank you
Nope nominee cannot misuse it