• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Second IndusInd CC

ArpanOP

TF Premier
Hello!
Currently holding a Legend CC with a select Savings Account. Is there any way to get a second IndusInd credit card?
For LE they will do a cibil inquiry that's why I'm thinking of getting another one based on C2C!
Also, IndusInd Tiger looks sick šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 
Any tips will be helpful.

Hello!
Currently holding a Legend CC with a select Savings Account. Is there any way to get a second IndusInd credit card?
For LE they will do a cibil inquiry that's why I'm thinking of getting another one based on C2C!
Also, IndusInd Tiger looks sick šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 
Any tips will be helpful.
In my opinion indusind never offers 2nd cc easily for that you need to visit branch. Even if you apply on c2c basis there will be cibil enquiry.
If your current card is more than 2 year old than close the current cc and apply via agent you will get to know limit before hand.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I requested for a LE. Should've taken this route. I literally confirmed them to check CIBIL just now. Should've applied for a Second CC instead.

im-stupid-e721c48091.jpg

ArpanOP

TF Premier
In my opinion indusind never offers 2nd cc easily for that you need to visit branch. Even if you apply on c2c basis there will be cibil enquiry.
If your current card is more than 2 year old than close the current cc and apply via agent you will get to know limit before hand.
I got my card from the branch only. The BM was like go with cibil you'll get it faster. Bro the limit difference it showed was 5 lakhs. The fudge

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I got my card from the branch only. The BM was like go with cibil you'll get it faster. Bro the limit difference it showed was 5 lakhs. The fudge
Seriously. What?
I need to know more. I will try same.
My situation. I got 1L CL around 2 years ago (even that time it was low than my other CC), but now I asked them to do an LE.

What was your situation:
1. What's your NRV with the Bank, maybe the BM applied that to the calculation and didn't show online?
2. What was your online CL and bank applied CL (1L -> 6L also 5L difference, but big.... 10L -> 15L also 5L difference, but relatively small).

ArpanOP

TF Premier
Seriously. What?
I need to know more. I will try same.
My situation. I got 1L CL around 2 years ago (even that time it was low than my other CC), but now I asked them to do an LE.

What was your situation:
1. Do you have any other account with them (Like some sort of high NRV do you have with them) since you did via Bank Approach.
2. What was your old CL and this card CL (1L -> 6L also 5L difference, but big.... 10L -> 15L also 5L difference, but relatively small).
I also have a current account with them of my little pvt ltd company. The thing is I don't take salary to save tax šŸ¤«
Anyway, that time I gave him my Regalia Business CC details it showed about 6.5lakh based on c2c.
The Cibil limit wasn't shown and ended up giving me about 1 lakh šŸ™‚ but no verification or anything got my card within 3 days and I was shocked. My cibil was 790 back then.
Also, I got 3 card options, the legend was a higher variant among them and if I remember correctly it showed a bit lower limit.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I also have a current account with them of my little pvt ltd company. The thing is I don't take salary to save tax šŸ¤«
Anyway, that time I gave him my Regalia Business CC details it showed about 6.5lakh based on c2c.
The Cibil limit wasn't shown and ended up giving me about 1 lakh šŸ™‚ but no verification or anything got my card within 3 days and I was shocked. My cibil was 790 back then.
Also, I got 3 card options, the legend was a higher variant among them and if I remember correctly it showed a bit lower limit.
Ohh okay. I will open a small account with them to start making relationship with the bankers. šŸ™ˆ

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I am holding IndusInd Pinnacle for 5 years plus and Iconia Amex before that for previous 5 years. All my applications for a second card has been denied including EazyDiner. I called up customer care and they told me IndusInd has only one card per customer policy. I maintain 800+ CIBIL all the time, having 28 cards with highest limit of 15L. Wondering why they are not giving me a second card when so many people here have multiple cards from IndusInd. Any insights?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am holding IndusInd Pinnacle for 5 years plus and Iconia Amex before that for previous 5 years. All my applications for a second card has been denied including EazyDiner. I called up customer care and they told me IndusInd has only one card per customer policy. I maintain 800+ CIBIL all the time, having 28 cards with highest limit of 15L. Wondering why they are not giving me a second card when so many people here have multiple cards from IndusInd. Any insights?
If you want ED. You can contact @RS1910. He will surely help you. But first get him some legend referral.