• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Second SBI card

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys
I recently applied for SBI OCTANE fuel card (less than 1 month back) and I’m planning to apply for a vistara prime card for rent payments.
My monthly rental is 32k plus 11k. This makes me complete all milestones on this card and get good returns. Also, this seems like a good and no nonsense card for rental payments.
Kindly suggest
1. I hope my assumptions are correct
2. Can I apply for second card within a month?
3. If yes, will they do cibil enquiry again?
4. Maximum how many cards does SBI issue to one person? As I’m also planning to apply SBI cashback card in the future.

Thanks

Hello guys
I recently applied for SBI OCTANE fuel card (less than 1 month back) and I’m planning to apply for a vistara prime card for rent payments.
My monthly rental is 32k plus 11k. This makes me complete all milestones on this card and get good returns. Also, this seems like a good and no nonsense card for rental payments.
Kindly suggest
1. I hope my assumptions are correct
2. Can I apply for second card within a month?
3. If yes, will they do cibil enquiry again?
4. Maximum how many cards does SBI issue to one person? As I’m also planning to apply SBI cashback card in the future.

Thanks
3 cc per pan card

I think u have to wait for 3-6 months.

Okay. Since my octane card was accepted, I will be able to apply again in 3 months right?
And I can apply any time through agent? Any idea if I can apply thru agent if I’m not physically present with the agent at airport ?
How did you apply for octane card? If you got it through sprint, then yes after 3 months. There is no cooldown if applied through an agent but there is a risk. They may apply for higher-value paid cards instead of the one you wanted to apply for. Also, I suggest dealing with SBI agents in person only. So you can take a picture of the application and have some proof. And be ready for several CIBIL hits.

Back