• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which cheapest SBI Card to be applied for SBI Card offers?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I have SBI CB card and I want to apply another SBI card (cheapest) because CB do not applies to amazon and other instant discount offers. I would prefer to apply RUPAY card but you can propose non RUPAY card as well. I do not have much fuel spends due to WFH, this card will be just a back up SBI card.

Note: I am getting FYF RUPAY SIMPLYSAVE card offers daily from SBI. Should I apply this or some another card like BPCL?

Thanks

Interestingly, even I saw the offers for similar fyf simplysave and paid BPCL card. Since the limits seems to be split, I would rather wait and then later try getting the card with better limit. FYF could be converted to LTF or fee reversal but very difficult to increase the limit.

Interestingly, even I saw the offers for similar fyf simplysave and paid BPCL card. Since the limits seems to be split, I would rather wait and then later try getting the card with better limit. FYF could be converted to LTF or fee reversal but very difficult to increase the limit.
Yeah, me too.

As you mentioned you don't require for fule spends and want it as a back up card for your SBI CB card mainly for ht emerchant offers (ie 15% of during sale), I strongly recommend to get the pre-approved SBI Rupay Simply Save FYF.. mainly because , there will be no CIBIL hit and and instanlty approved and generated and serves all your purposes.

I have excatl the same combo.. SBI CB card LTF along with SBI Rupay Simply Save FYF.. we can easily get the fee waived next year for Simply Save and later can also turn it inot LTF..

all the best
How to make SBI waive off annual fees for Simply SAVE?

Screenshot_2024_0909_141023.webp
I see this in the Benefits section.
There is no mention of card name or any features. Only price.
Anyone seen such before , I dont understand what the hell did this mean??

Back