• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Clarification on SBI Prime Credit Card Rewards Redemption Value

NobiNobita

TF Buzz
Respected Technofino members!
I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding the rewards redemption of the SBI Prime Credit Card and would love your insights.Recently, I was exploring the Rewards Redemption section for my SBI Prime Credit Card, hoping to find some exciting offers. Unfortunately, the available options didn't quite meet my expectations. After some research on a forum, I came across the suggestion to redeem points against statement credit, where one point supposedly equals 0.25 paise.

However, I've heard whispers that the conversion rate might have changed to 0.20 paise per point. Can anyone confirm the current redemption value for SBI credit card reward points? I'd appreciate any information or personal experiences you can share.Thanks in advance for your help! 🤞

Statement credit = 0.25p, best value. No other option.

Explain? I've heard whispers that the conversion rate might have changed to 0.20 paise per point.

what way it changed to 0.20p?

Statement credit = 0.25p, best value. No other option.

Explain? I've heard whispers that the conversion rate might have changed to 0.20 paise per point.

what way it changed to 0.20p?
No bro some users said while redeeming points against Amazon GV they are getting.20 paise value so I feared that the statement credit too got reduced to .20p.

Back