• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Taj Epicure Membership Is it worth it?

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently, Taj Epicure is available on Tata Nue for 20% discount.Is it worth taking.I already epicure with my Amex Platinum card. but that is without the stay vouchers.

I wanna know how difficult its to redeem these stay vouchers.i have read online that many users find it difficult to redeem rooms as taj gives limited inventory for these vouchers.

Please share your experiences where to redeem it for maximum benefit and any tips and tricks.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Currently, Taj Epicure is available on Tata Nue for 20% discount.Is it worth taking.I already epicure with my Amex Platinum card. but that is without the stay vouchers.

I wanna know how difficult its to redeem these stay vouchers.i have read online that many users find it difficult to redeem rooms as taj gives limited inventory for these vouchers.

Please share your experiences where to redeem it for maximum benefit and any tips and tricks.
Not that much hassle for redemption since most of the properties accept it and u can’t get concession rate if u r going to pay by voucher
Another downside the person who hold voucher should be part of stay guest
We can’t gift voucher to anyone without us

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not that much hassle for redemption since most of the properties accept it and u can’t get concession rate if u r going to pay by voucher
Another downside the person who hold voucher should be part of stay guest
We can’t gift voucher to anyone without us
i was checking the website most of the high end properties such Taj places and safari,andaman,darjeeling and rishikesh are excluded.

only goa and Coorg properties are available for redemption.that makes it limited

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
i was checking the website most of the high end properties such Taj places and safari,andaman,darjeeling and rishikesh are excluded.

only goa and Coorg properties are available for redemption.that makes it limited
Yes much limited options
But worthy if we get it as spend based offerings
Not good to buy it for points from GyFTR

Karthik24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently brought the membership but however when i tried to book the complimentary stay using the voucher for madikeri, I was unable to book it for the most of the days (tried 6 to 7 dates) that i preferred (5/6 Months Later) stating that the standard rooms for the category are not available.. They provided with around 7 to 10 dates which are in the middle of week in each month (Sept/oct/nov' 23)... Is this the same for others as well... Can some please shed some light on how to best utilizing these vouchers...

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, I feel the membership is really worth it. We Just stayed at the Taj Madikeri for 2 nights which for Value is easily 80k. Plus the complimentary spa was 6k, set lunch easily another 5k. Plus on top of it on all other spends you get 25% Off.

Only issue is getting the rooms but generally if you mail reservations and epicure team they help you get the rooms.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, I feel the membership is really worth it. We Just stayed at the Taj Madikeri for 2 nights which for Value is easily 80k. Plus the complimentary spa was 6k, set lunch easily another 5k. Plus on top of it on all other spends you get 25% Off.

Only issue is getting the rooms but generally if you mail reservations and epicure team they help you get the rooms.
Did you buy it through tata neu?

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Did the membership reduce the cost or you got the 2 nights for totally free with membership?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
This membership is not useful. They offered 20% discount on the best available rate. I booked it, and then found that MakeMyTrip was offering a lower rate. I ended up feeling scammed.
The membership main feature is 1/2 nights free stay plus one set lunch for 2
Only these 2 features are enough to give a higher return than the membership cost itself
Rest are bonuses
Also for stay discounts , try to book properties where no aggregator discounts are available , in that case 20% on best available rates are good