• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shocking Decrease in SBI's credit Limit!!

Pujaari

TF Select
Hey folks, do yourself a favor and take a peek at your credit limit in SBI cards. You might be in for a rude awakening, like I was. They slashed my limit to such a low amount, I can barely afford a bag of peanuts. Literally. 🥜😂

4L to 14k😂. Just hoping its some technical glitch. Have mailed to cc anyways

As @VISHESH_BANSAL said i have decided accept it and move on :(
Hope time come when we need close this CB card
Relax brother..... Cards toh aate jaate rahenge.... Banks are not our friend.....Use them as a tool in your life and move on 🙂

munna-bhai-mbbs-agle-din-apne-muhalle-me-aishwarya-aai.gif

Relax brother..... Cards toh aate jaate rahenge.... Banks are not our friend.....Use them as a tool in your life and move on 🙂

munna-bhai-mbbs-agle-din-apne-muhalle-me-aishwarya-aai.gif
They use us (especially the one's who are financially illeterates ) and grow their organisations and cut the ties with us (or treat as second class citizens) when they see us not profitable.... likewise we need to be same... No need to be attached or emotional , its all business for both the parties...

Last edited:
You my brother @S S V one day might need one of those variety of tools 🔫 deal freak has and he will be more than happy to lend it to you 😁
I too have many tools, which do their intended work quitely and smashes at the target at right time (as @Walter White bhai said last night) with control and precision.. but hey thanks brother for help offered...

Dear Cardholder, please ignore the message that you may have received regarding credit limit decrease on your card no. ending with . The credit limit on your above mentioned card is Rs. 400000, which was the original limit for your card as on 24 Jul' 23. We sincerely regret the inconvenience & thank you for your patience - SBI Card

Dear Cardholder, please ignore the message that you may have received regarding credit limit decrease on your card no. ending with . The credit limit on your above mentioned card is Rs. 400000, which was the original limit for your card as on 24 Jul' 23. We sincerely regret the inconvenience & thank you for your patience - SBI Card
When did u receive sms and when was limit restored?

Back