• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Shocking info - Upgraded to FYF Infinia Metal only at 4.7L limit, on basis of 15 days NRV!

RewardsAlert

TF Legend
Dear TFC members,

There is a very shocking insight that has come into picture today!

A person named Mr. Aditya Raj has issued a Infinia Metal as an Upgrade for her wife, at a mere credit limit of Rs.4.7L and that too within a span of 15 days of maintaing good funds in Imperia banking by HDFC.

It's an alert for all of us to escalate as much as possible and fight for our rights, as there is no word 'impossible' in banking!

Attachments

• 20230613_150531.jpg
    20230613_150531.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 127
Dear TFC members,

A person named Mr. Aditya Raj has issued a Infinia Metal as an Upgrade for her wife, at a mere credit limit of Rs.4.7L and that too within a span of 15 days of maintaing good funds in Imperia banking by HDFC.

It's an alert for all of us to escalate as much as possible and fight for our rights, as there is no word 'impossible' in banking!

How much NRV are we talking?

Seems likely due to high net salary or ITR. The tweet doesn't tell the whole story. Even HDFC gave me DCB at 3.7 L limit despite the fact my banking relationship with them was minimal. Money talks.

Dear TFC members,

Last edited:
Could it be because the Infinia Reserve is coming soon?
It is most likely not that case,

Because:
1. The person mentioned that initially he tried to bargain for DCB with his 4.7L limit, but he was denied for upgrade.
2. He claims that he maintained good funds, I assume upwards of 15L for only 15 days, in Imperia banking, by which his RM/BM might have proved the credit worthiness of his wife and hence she was granted an upgrade with such low limits.
Introduction of Infinia Reserve is a very far fetched topic and doesn't need to be concerned with current issuance policies of Infinia.

This might be a potential hidden way to get your cards upgraded to Infinia whoever was struggling just because of low limits.

Dear TFC members,

Its HDFC...What you can't imagine ,HDFC will make it Real.HDFC hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai...Pta nahi kaun sa nasha kar rhe hai aajkal HDFC wale..

Time to get him here and the trick 😀
In my opinion, whoever has been denied Infinia in the past in spite of fulfilling all criteria must definitely mark a mail to HDFC right now along with this attached image and escalate on basis of this. As the image can act as a solid evidence that really Infinia was issued under 5L then why deserving ones are not getting it!

In my opinion, whoever has been denied Infinia in the past in spite of fulfilling all criteria must definitely mark a mail to HDFC right now along with this attached image and escalate on basis of this. As the image can act as a solid evidence that really Infinia was issued under 5L then why deserving ones are not getting it!
True, feeling sad 😭 for those who are eligible, still didn't get.

Time for the war 💂‍♂️.

I have been eyeing for Infinia, and this gives me a little hope. I still don't know how to proceed though.

I have Imperia variant banking with HDFC, I also have a LTF Business Regalia with a limit of just 2.4L. I sent an email for Limit Enhancement 3-4 months ago, but they rejected asking for ITR.

Banks ka koi Iman dharam nh hai when it comes to credit card
Few days back I read a Reddit post where someone mentioned he got infinia metal with 65k limit
Not able to find that post now .

It is true that based on NRV or good relation , BM can approve upgrades and also LTF upgrades for few even for high value cards like Axis Reserve and HDFC Infinia

Back