• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shoot your Queries and Worries about HDFC Bank

avis_

TF Premier
Greetings Community Members,

I have received an Invite to attend the HDFC General Discussion and Feedback meeting with HDFC Senior Management. I would like to gather some of your Feedback and Bad Experiences you have gone through while banking with HDFC Bank. The Meeting is scheduled for 4pm tomorrow. I will try to address all the queries posted as a reply to this thread in that meeting.

Please consider HDFC loan entities as NRV for HDFC bank since both are merged now. Someone with high loan from HDFC should at least have some preference over just savings account holder since he is giving them earning business.
Please raise this point clearly.

Why HDFC bank starts application for premium credit card like regalia, dcp, dcb and finally approves card much below what was initially applied. And we don't even have any say in it. On who's permission they are degrading card, of we are not eligible for any card just reject the application straight away. Why to hand over some of HDFCs base card without asking customer if they want it or not.

I have four very important questions.
  1. Why isn't it possible to have a communication address that is different from permanent address? Currently only one address is supported and that too only with documented proof. So if you are living in a rented house in Bangalore all your communication will still go to your hometown.
  2. Why do they have titles like Classic, Preferred, Imperia etc. when all of them are basically treated the same?
  3. Why do highly paid salary account holders and people with very long association with HDFC Bank are treated like **** and are afforded no privileges?
  4. And what is the application criteria for high value cards like Infinia and DCB?
Thanks

I have four very important questions.
  1. Why isn't it possible to have a communication address that is different from permanent address? Currently only one address is supported and that too only with documented proof. So if you are living in a rented house in Bangalore all your communication will still go to your hometown.
  2. Why do they have titles like Classic, Preferred, Imperia etc. when all of them are basically treated the same?
  3. Why do highly paid salary account holders and people with very long association with HDFC Bank are treated like **** and are afforded no privileges?
  4. And what is the application criteria for high value cards like Infinia and DCB?
Thanks

1 - it is possible, I have it.
2 - each level has different RM, to bother you constantly with shitty HDFC products. Classic is much better than Imperia, you will never be bothered by RM.

1 - it is possible, I have it.
2 - each level has different RM, to bother you constantly with shitty HDFC products. Classic is much better than Imperia, you will never be bothered by RM.
1 - They told me categorically it is not possible. When I asked how it is practical they said "You have to adjust sir". 🙃

HDFC doesn't have any loyalty to the existing customers.There is no transparency or uniformity in issuing the credit cards.HDFC is notorious for that.Some people who doesn't have any relation to the bank or doesn't have the required ITR ,have got some of the best credit cards from the HDFC,and people who have the preferred or Imperia banking relation with HDFC are stuck with some of the basic cards.The RM's are useless,I have a preferred account,when I asked about the upgrade of my DCP to DCB,the RM said,you will see the upgrade automatically in the Internet banking when you are eligible.I said,then why would I need you if I can get it automatically and you can't do anything about that?

I have basic accounts with Axis and ICICI,and these banks have been very good in giving some of the good cards,like Select,Atlas,Ace and Sapphiro cards to name a few.The app of HDFC is a joke,it's the worst of all the apps I have used.The Internet banking site isn't that good either.Phone banking is also not satisfactory.Despite all this I am continuing my relation with the HDFC in the hope that,I will get those premium cards in the future.

I have received an Invite to attend the HDFC General Discussion and Feedback meeting with HDFC Senior Management. I would like to gather some of your Feedback and Bad Experiences you have gone through while banking with HDFC Bank. The Meeting is scheduled for 4pm tomorrow. I will try to address all the queries posted as a reply to this thread in that meeting
Why hdfc not willing to give le or upgrade on their credit card...
🥲

I have received an Invite to attend the HDFC General Discussion and Feedback meeting with HDFC Senior Management. I would like to gather some of your Feedback and Bad Experiences you have gone through while banking with HDFC Bank. The Meeting is scheduled for 4pm tomorrow. I will try to address all the queries posted as a reply to this thread in that meeting.
cooling period not more than 90 days

Is this meeting
Or Ask them why HDFC's Legendary Chennai Office Exist ?
In the same legendary Chennai office?
I guess so

Back