• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I Apply Axis Samsung Visa Infinite card

Hi

I hold Axis Vistara Infinite and Magnus card.
currently Axis Samsung Infinite card is giving 30k edge points on joining. which equals 24k air miles. joining fess is 5900 including GST. I guess it's value for deal to get 24000 miles by paying 5900 fees.

Your thoughts please. TIA

Reactions: 787
I saw it today only. so this card is only useful if there is no other offer. but if there is already an offer of instant cashback of 10%, then if we use this card we will get a 20% discount. This card has a very niche application. The Joining bonus is good else it is useless
The other good except the initial Bonus of 30k ER which translates to 24K miles/hotel if avail it, is that the select parners accelerated rewards which are higher than Reserve/Magnus, as posted above.

Here is the same SS for reference (which partners and points detail) + International also good(if you use it),

1672424598319.png

Just for the record both Zomato and Swiggy can only be used up to 10k per month.

Gyftr will let you buy over that and it did let me add the gift vouchers to my account, but I'm unable to use it.
1672459792740.jpeg

Just for the record both Zomato and Swiggy can only be used up to 10k per month.

Gyftr will let you buy over that and it did let me add the gift vouchers to my account, but I'm unable to use it.
View attachment 8486
use any friend or family member's account for adding vouchers and ordering, you will still get the accelerated points.
10k swiggy per month. do take care of your health.
PS: health is more important than reward points

use any friend or family member's account for adding vouchers and ordering, you will still get the accelerated points.
The point being, it is a hassle and second people don't know about the limit.
Now you don't even have to use a friends or family account (which involves them getting called for anything order related even at odd hours).

You can just use a different mobile number, that's all you need to create accounts as they don't need KYC for that type of accounts hence the limit of 10k.

There is Swiggy Instamart also for grocery orders, so health will be taken care of

The point being, it is a hassle and second people don't know about the limit.
Now you don't even have to use a friends or family account (which involves them getting called for anything order related even at odd hours).

You can just use a different mobile number, that's all you need to create accounts as they don't need KYC for that type of accounts hence the limit of 10k.
There is an option to share your Swiggy address so others can easily order for you and you will be the one receiving the calls for such orders

There is Swiggy Instamart also for grocery orders, so health will be taken care of

There is an option to share your Swiggy address so others can easily order for you and you will be the one receiving the calls for such orders
The prices of products in Swiggy Instamart are always much higher than JioMart and Amazon. JioMart gives same-day delivery if ordered before 12:00. Even there is Blinkit. Sometimes Blinkit prices are better than Swiggy. Blinkit has 10 min delivery. Swiggy Instamart is not preferable when we have other options with better prices on groceries

But has anyone had success with the application. Mine got rejected within seconds of applying online
If they have improved their system like this then it is good than how they wasted my time in this.

After applying, got an additional bio-metric and re-KYC by the field agents, then one week later got declined message.

Detailed email came reason saying, already recently I applied for a card, so I can't get it.

3months cooling or so, after the 2 cards(1st two cards got it within 2weeks time).

Still in discussion with PNO team and supervisors but wasting too much time :-(

Let's see 🤞

If they have improved their system like this then it is good than how they wasted my time in this.

After applying, got an additional bio-metric and re-KYC by the field agents, then one week later got declined message.

Detailed email came reason saying, already recently I applied for a card, so I can't get it.

3months cooling or so, after the 2 cards(1st two cards got it within 2weeks time).

Still in discussion with PNO team and supervisors but wasting too much time :-(

Let's see 🤞
Same here. But I did not get any KYC/Biometric maybe they already had all my details when immediately cibil enquiry happened and got rejection mail next day saying "due to internal policy" but no update after that/

That is too good. Can it be a loophole or intentionally done by axis?
From their point it could be 30000*.20Rs value=6k, fees payment given sort of.

If HNI card you hold and ER of Samsung also shows up there(logically it should), then it is a double whammy for you. ;)

Even for Magnus, I wish they had 50k welcome bonus ER points. 50000*.20 Rs value = 10k, instead of Tatacliq 🤣

Back