• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I Apply Axis Samsung Visa Infinite card

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi

I hold Axis Vistara Infinite and Magnus card.
currently Axis Samsung Infinite card is giving 30k edge points on joining. which equals 24k air miles. joining fess is 5900 including GST. I guess it's value for deal to get 24000 miles by paying 5900 fees.

Your thoughts please. TIA

Reactions: 787

Shadab_1

TF Select
2 questions:
1. Is it counted toward 3 cc limit rules that axis has ?
2. Since reward ratio is 5:4 i you hold Magnus, then one would be able to get 60k CV if one hold Atlas card since it's conversion ratio is 1:2 ?

Warlock27

TF Select
Hey everyone, I got my Samsung Infinite card today, I wanted to know if there is any minimum amount requirement for the first 3 transactions needed to get the joining bonus?

Had gotten this card for 30000 ERs essentially. Got in early part of July - with multiple transaction already but no sign of ERs - normal or joining bonus. I m looking at some overseas transactions - wondering if I should use this or magnus (already met 1L on that) - but not confident about points appearing on Samsung infinite. Anybody with similar experience of overseas spends with correct ERs crediting?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Had gotten this card for 30000 ERs essentially. Got in early part of July - with multiple transaction already but no sign of ERs - normal or joining bonus. I m looking at some overseas transactions - wondering if I should use this or magnus (already met 1L on that) - but not confident about points appearing on Samsung infinite. Anybody with similar experience of overseas spends with correct ERs crediting?
Why are you spamming with the same question in multiple threads? Every time I open a thread, I see your question, and it feels like I opened this thread last time. 🤣